+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 657 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe many mistakes during trading but I think that we share the error of each of us is not calm and not keep discipline when trading and that is why we do not have a maximum profit at each position

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that the worst reasons of getting loss in forex are emotions and greed . If we avoid both these and trade only according to our mm and strategy and do not fell for revenge than i think we can succeed .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    Certainly my dear, as I can see I personally believe the most important reason to loss int he forex trading is to enter the wrong entry in the forex market because this is really important for the trader that he should enter in the trade at the right time then he can get earn from it.

Senior Member hije is an unknown quantity at this point hije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my friend, absolutely in forex trading I personally think that i have lose several times because of greediness, greediness has make me lose a lot of money in forex and I still continue to lose more because of this same greed it not even lack of knowledge and trading skills but of greed.

Senior Member yin is an unknown quantity at this point yin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Absolutely my dear in fact, I clearly think there is no double that we can't make good profit all the time, but we will know our trading edge after a couple series of trading. Many people stop their trading, change their trading system when they get loss. but however, we will know the quality of trading system after many trades. If we often change our trading system, it will lead to loss in forex trading

Banned ity is on a distinguished road ity's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, strongly I can say it is very true that in forex trading lack of knowledge is the main cause of loss in forex trading. in forex trading business if we do not have enough knowledge then we may fall in huge loss in trading. so we should learn forex trading business properly.

Trusted Member mix is an unknown quantity at this point mix's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course generally my dear, Its no double that our greedy mind is the main cause of loss in Forex trading . Emotions always affect our every trade and most of the beginner trader can't control that . Over confidence affect our trade strongly and that lead our trade loss .

Senior Member hitan is an unknown quantity at this point hitan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I actually think that most of reason that described by trader for her loss is too much greed or fear. all this are naturals but we have to make it away while trading. and we must have to develop the skill of self confidence that emotions only cured by self confidence.

Member belasan is on a distinguished road belasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am dealing with you..i encounter a lot of second, showing the bill on the ground test. I am 4-5monts trading. Most of my transactions succeeded in achieving my target ..but when the accounting was released. I am not competent to master the emotions, because if I speak out my money i EDT point ...

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,672 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main Trader kay liay most important hota hy woh Forex Trading main market kay contracts ko smjy aor Forex Trading main stop loss ka use must kary aor Forex Trading main large profit ka greed na kary aor Forex Trading main gree na kary aor Trader news ky updates ko must follow kary

+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 657 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 592 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)