+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 657 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 639 ... LastLast
Results 5,881 to 5,890 of 6565

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i'm just an amateur forex trader so i still make a lot of mistake because i also still don't have that much knowledge in this business.
    but i believe if i can have a longer experience i will be able to trade more profitably compared to what i am now. hopefully...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member younesjoe will become famous soon enough younesjoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    1. Login for access. . .

I mean, does not have a real chance to enter the already
    Many people can not be patience until there is a chance he will make deals unrealized

2. access many contracts, even if there was a chance the target rate achieved by a very large ...

Here, many experts are speculating reckon access small amounts commensurate with the capital.

Maicon and often 10% of the capital.

3. enter without putting a stop loss with or without the presence of a particular strategy to select

I discovered that a lot of people to live without a stop loss and other people put it randomly

4. after a win-win deal to keep open the hope of obtaining a larger profit. . .

This is a problem of greed, because the market for Ilbt always reflected that. . .

5. access time which is why the news from my point of view needs to be a great experience

Or without consideration of the Daily News to complain
    yes i agree with you dear moderator i think we have many reasons of lossing in market for me i think dont keep a risk management and dont have a good learning to understand this market in other dont have a good strategie .i see it's the most reason than traders loss in this market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ernestina is on a distinguished road ernestina's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    I agree with your views friend..
    Greed and fear are one of the most harmful things in forex market..
    Apart from this, lack of knowledge and studies can also harm your trading account
    I think that lack of knowledge is the major cause because if you know nothing you will make the wildest mistakes. A trader that is already aware of the effects of greed and fear will seek means to curb his excesses, the one that is has no knowledge does not know of these emotion problems until he enters a trade.

Member hello927 will become famous soon enough hello927's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main loss occurs if one does not have practice of trading.To overcome this problem demo account is the best way that helps to use strategies freely without the fear of loss. Other factor for loss is lean attitude towards trading. One must have practice to enter into the trading with good planning to avoid any loss.

Member ceestech is an unknown quantity at this point ceestech's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ex22 View Post
    Emotions and Feelings is terrific point lossing in forex but never to put SL and TP can also be great factor i'm sure because the majority of the newbie dont put SL which result in them fail account because of thinikng that price will come back previous position but a lot of the time price return after destroying ones account . so its very important to put sl also.
    you are very right with that fact even when i started i found it really hard putting such mostly the SL . i did put the TP then.

Member joru is on a distinguished road joru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Meray kehayl me apko apni ankheen khuli rakhni cahiyen or apna trading ko apny tareky sy deykhna/karna chiye jab ap dosron k mashwaron p chalty hen ya kisi faltow sy signal ko fellow karty hen to ap ko loss hota hy agarap apny knowledge p bhrosa kareen to ap bohat kch earn kr skaty hne.

Senior Member ex22 is an unknown quantity at this point ex22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Emotions and Feelings is terrific point lossing in forex but never to put SL and TP can also be great factor i'm sure because the majority of the newbie dont put SL which result in them fail account because of thinikng that price will come back previous position but a lot of the time price return after destroying ones account . so its very important to put sl also.

Member didikebenaran is an unknown quantity at this point didikebenaran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by tahmina View Post
    Most important factor that lead to loss :1.Not having adequate knowledge 2.Don't know how to work with it.3.Shortage of time.4.shortage of investments 5.Don't have idea about product.
    when I saw the big and a lot of reasons that make traders lose is because they do not have the ability to do a good trade in their trade with the knowledge they have

Banned jab we met will become famous soon enough jab we met's Avatar
    Thanks
    actually most reason i find in the forex about loss of money in the forex business that is mostly trader does not wait for the market trend or can not manage their capital properly so they suffer loss

Senior Member kobhokhan is an unknown quantity at this point kobhokhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think emotional factors are the most common why we often experience loss, if you can not control myself, all the analysis that we do will be not functioning optimally, because they are often forced to order when the analysis is not yet right and are often done over and over ulang.ini is something important that should be in the fix

+ Reply to Thread
Page 589 of 657 FirstFirst ... 89 489 539 579 587 588 589 590 591 599 639 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)