+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 510 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,750 of 5100

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This business is full of emotional stress when you are not able to cope with it then you can make very depressed in every trade you for it I suggest that to understand fully how this business between the risks and benefits

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but long-term trading will be more need substantial capital to withstand the movement of price correction and when to use capital in getting a small profit is also very small because we set a good margin balance

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but the process has a capability analysis, money management and psychology that good is not easy all require the sacrifice of both time and money so you should be ready for it

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading change me a lot, since knowing this i have a hope for better life and i start to think big. although i face many margin call but it will not stop me to get my dreams.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading is change my live forever. it give me hope for better future, although i face a lot of margin call i don't care as long as i can reach my financial freedom goal.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that is good way of thinking. i also the same thing for my spare time, i use it for trading and learn about forex. the main goal that i set for my self is financial freedom through forex trading. this business change the way i see life.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the bigger the capital the saver the acct will be. it can happen if we implement good capital management. personally i also believe it's not easy to trade with small capital. for me the minimum deposit for trading is $100 if i don't have that amount better post pone the trading until the money ready.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    trading can change lives better. for those who can make profits consistently in the market. use the time of your life as well as possible in the forex business. because forex is a business that never dies. much to gain and much to obtain damages, all rely on the analysis and the point of open
    of course, but before we trade we have to prepare some knowledge and strategies and we can get them with learn and practice at demo account and please do not miss one thing and because it will become a problem in the future..
    and if we trade with no discipline, forex will changes the life become bad too
    do the best we can

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    becoming forex trader is a precious job that i can imagine. we can be freely as a bird and world become no binderies. it chance many person way of live. one of them we can be our boss and have our own international business with out worry of big expenses for employee, etc.

Banned THE ACE is an unknown quantity at this point THE ACE's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex changed my life routine. compact time table, less hours for sleep and some excitement in life. Forex also changed my economic situation. i can now participate in family's purchase . i can now help my dad and be financially more stable. even expenses increased , my family got my aid to overcome bad situations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 475 of 510 FirstFirst ... 375 425 465 473 474 475 476 477 485 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)