+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 510 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 ... LastLast
Results 4,301 to 4,310 of 5100

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Senior Member forever is an unknown quantity at this point forever's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am new to the area but I have heard a lot about forex I will try to expand my income through good luck asset and I will starting hard .lets starting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member redlion will become famous soon enough redlion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well my life hasent changed by much after i started trading. but its still early days for me and im just getting my feet wet. so far i have managed only low profits overall. so things hasent changed by much. but i firmly believe as the time goes by my earnings will improve and i will be able to change my life to the better.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nomz is an unknown quantity at this point nomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it has changed my life because it has given me hope that when my job is over then i will not be unemployed an i will still be good at making trades and earning money for y family. i will have a business of my own

Member dlesar is an unknown quantity at this point dlesar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    How did trading change your life?

since i am trading forex freom last 2 year i m very happy from it i have make good amount of money i m doing forex trading part time.forex make my life completly change how change your please reply here.
    Trade in foreign exchange and which generated annual profits of my life has changed for the better, and my first Tgalma profession and may retire from work in the traditional construction and dedicate myself to trading in Forex.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    If trader can turn 100$ to 3000$, then is very good trader, but will have to do it without withdrawing of capital. I hope to do this someday too myself and make good capital from forex trading for me too.

Member shamim3040 is an unknown quantity at this point shamim3040's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been doing forex since 2 years.And it changes my life.Now i feel a comfortable life by trading forex.Everyday i want to earn a small profit and i control myself from gread.
    Thats why i earn small profit everyday.Although i lost my money first time but now i gathered experience and earn profit .

Member mojcris is on a distinguished road mojcris's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's been about 4 years ago that i get familiar with forex market and internet jobs then i started learning about forex in internet , after that i learned something then start trading with demo account

Member kutuk is on a distinguished road kutuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that forex trading is very helpful for me, although still do part-time but rather to help load the profits of my life, and of course I will focus this business

Member rock is on a distinguished road rock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We have to go for the trading with the patience also we have to go with the hard work and demo practice is important so that we can win here also we have to trade with skills to win profit.

Banned tarun2305 will become famous soon enough tarun2305's Avatar
    Thanks
    I have one thing am proud of and it's bravery I am very brave ... very aggressive... I trad with no fear ... when am sure of my analysis I go for it with big lots without asking to much question..this makes me to make good profit..and it changes my life

+ Reply to Thread
Page 431 of 510 FirstFirst ... 331 381 421 429 430 431 432 433 441 481 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)