+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 510 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 ... LastLast
Results 4,101 to 4,110 of 5100

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Junior Member peash is an unknown quantity at this point peash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that if i do this trade with patients then i shin in life properly.Man can do all things who can understand Forex business.I think that Forex always can change our business life if i do this honestly and work hard.Man can do think that how to change his life.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mokku is on a distinguished road mokku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very profitable business for people.i have started this business from 3 years and i also profited from forex.in a word,if a trader maintain rules of forex,her/his prosper is very near.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member irena_xcn is an unknown quantity at this point irena_xcn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know some people change and become very nervous cause it's true that not everybody wins. I myself am still curious about what I can learn and haven't made much profit. It also makesme proud in a way I have managed so far

Member syedraza is an unknown quantity at this point syedraza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am a noble person and I am a student. In Forex Currency Exchange, business can be changing the life of a trader in a short time. Learn how to make money and while this may change and very crowded living conditions and income loss.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex trading adds my experience in that i experience a lot of things in this market from searching the trading method and then the emotional changes in my daily trades.
    also, i am becoming aware that i can make additional income from this business that i previously don't know before.
    now i spend my time online in forex trading most of the time and also to visit forums.

Member sabuz is an unknown quantity at this point sabuz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if u can collect a good knowledge in forex trading u can making your trade with a good analysing its must be change your life.

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Now most of the time i spend on forex trading and i ignore some bad work which i do it before joining on forex. I think every student can easily ignore his bad friend on joining in this business. Now i am really happy to trade on forex. And easily can earn good profit.

Member sripanut is on a distinguished road sripanut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading has changed my life. Before using in real account, I try in demo account. I use many kinds of indicators when I used in demo account to find out the indicator which easier for me to be understood. After getting indicator which suitable for me, I open in real account.

Member place is an unknown quantity at this point place's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily trading are effecting so much.because daily trading are making change.i am sure we will get experience and our strategy is improving so much for daily trading.so daily trading will make you strong.

Member ovabi is an unknown quantity at this point ovabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When i hear forex is a best trading business and happy to know I work in here in my house and earn money from it i am surprised..Then i try to know more information in forex trading and start work...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 411 of 510 FirstFirst ... 311 361 401 409 410 411 412 413 421 461 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)