+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 510 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast
Results 4,011 to 4,020 of 5100

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Senior Member syedasadsiddiq is an unknown quantity at this point syedasadsiddiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is the place where the dream of every trader comes true. If trading is done in correct and a good way. Forex is the best and the most easiest way to make money which contain less risk of loss if trading is done with calculated way and take decision with respect to the market. Don't take forex money market too lightly if it is done in a serious way there is the most profitable business amongst any other business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member TauqeerHaiderRizvi is an unknown quantity at this point TauqeerHaiderRizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I was working I was able to earn 10 to 150 rupees every month very low in order to survive in places like Karachi. Days passed and I have to know about foreign exchange trading, and I started learning about foreign exchange trading, after much struggle. It is true that the forex business to change our lives in everything we can be sure with more confidence and capability, analysis before making activity to produce better accuracy in the activity.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned masum is an unknown quantity at this point masum's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am trade with 2yers i enjoy the tread.It is mainly dig change in my life.I all time see my computer scene.Extra time i want to know what tread very nice.I think it is big change my life. thanks

Senior Member be-lazy_think-crazy is on a distinguished road be-lazy_think-crazy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am going to not suggest any trader to quit forex trading after few losses..Every trader must follow different fundamentals and analysis before opening and closing any trade..Via this forum, traders can improve there trading abilities

Banned Fahad is on a distinguished road Fahad's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading have change my life totally, before joining forex i was wasting my time but now i am earning b utilize my free time, and i gave up all bad habits just because of forex trading, it also improve my living standard

Member hemaelsisy is on a distinguished road hemaelsisy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading Forex i does not read books but know it learned me to read more i thing it is very Beautiful to culture your self also getting money it make my life better

Banned awaccoo is an unknown quantity at this point awaccoo's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kaia View Post
    I do not think so, too. Forex just changed my working system to be more flexible. I became much more time to work on several jobs at once. Different if I was working somewhere else, then I can only work in a field.
    with the flexibility of a promising forex income indefinitely by the minute I feel it is worth and can be at the convention with money and a better understanding and the akhirnyan also will bring more income value, so now I am watching tv or just reducing the chat

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rikon View Post
    Forex trading change my life in a short time, i have more financial crisis in my trading and now i can easily save mine from financial crisis by earning lot of profit. In my view forex is blessing for me. Thanks for nice sharing
    indeed very fortunate for those who can trade and always lucky and get money in trading, but also many of our friends who are still missing los even thousands of dollars from acountnya therefore we expect from them those who can profit in forex to be able to give his knowledge to most new traders so that they can also get a good income from forex, because chances are very great preformance forex but are still less opportunity in forex is the opportunity to get good financial and opportunity to get a lot of science and useful to generate income in the form money consistently and continuously in this forex, with the current income consistent and sustained it will ease the financial be resolved like most of those who are already successful in trading forex.

Member kaia is an unknown quantity at this point kaia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not think so, too. Forex just changed my working system to be more flexible. I became much more time to work on several jobs at once. Different if I was working somewhere else, then I can only work in a field.

Senior Member rikon is an unknown quantity at this point rikon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading change my life in a short time, i have more financial crisis in my trading and now i can easily save mine from financial crisis by earning lot of profit. In my view forex is blessing for me. Thanks for nice sharing

+ Reply to Thread
Page 402 of 510 FirstFirst ... 302 352 392 400 401 402 403 404 412 452 502 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)