+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 510 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading does change the life of a successful trader because he makes financial stability for them and they can live a good life with the money they make and they can buy what they want and try to fulfill all their dreams. Such greedy trade will not work for long-term plans, you must have strict money management in the right place and trade. If not, often high profits and losses will cause confusion.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading humari life change kar sakta h par iske liye hume achhi trading ki knowledge krni padti h jo hume hard work krne se hi milti h ye business hume bahut hi kam samay me hiachhi earning krne ka mauka deti h jisse hum thode samay me hi hume isse bahut fayda hota h

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market or stock market has changed a lot in my life, really, I never craer I can make money on the internet and in this way, the money I take will help me pay for my tuition and other things I want to create. my future thanks to the forex market. Patients are friends of all that is part of the process in this business and I'm sure if you can trade well then you will be able to gain good trading benefits now how you make a consistent trading system.

Member Richa is on a distinguished road Richa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex hume kam samay me achhi income deta h ye ek online work h jo har age ke log kar sakte h isse hum kahi se bhi kr sakte h ye females ke liye bhi bahut hi achhi job hjisse hum kam samay me achhi income kar sakte h

Member IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA has much to be proud of IDEA's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,287 Times in 305 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Now you could say: wow great job your life is beautiful, you achieved something other people could only dream of, well... no, it’s not that easy...

So which are the negative effects about trading?

For me, one word, UNCERTAINTY. This is my biggest problem with trading, this is what makes me anxious, sometimes i can’t sleep at night because of that damn word.
    You can’t predict prices that’s it, again YOU CAN NOT, no matter how hard you try you must learn to cohabit with uncertainty, today you earn 1.000 buck a day, tomorrow you’ll lose 10.000, be ready for it, it will happen, maybe not today, but believe me before or later it will. It could even happen for 3-4 days in a row or a month or two in a row, what will you do when it happens? (that’s why i prefer long term trading, the R:R is better, you lose 10$ to make 100$ if you want, you can’t have the same approach for day trading). I see you behind the screen laughing: “Ah ah, it can’t happen to me, my analyses are so good that it can’t happen”, dude wake up!! you’re playing with probability, a couple researcher (i think Stephen Hawking) made this statement: what is the probability a monkey can write the divine commediae? (it’s a book made of about 664 pages) well it is 10 elevated 750.000, in other words 1 every 100000... until you reach 750.000 zeros. So let’s say you’re a gambler and you bet that a monkey would never write it, if you win everyday you receive 1$ if you lose you give 100000*750.000$, probably you’ll never lose for all your life time. But let’s say there are 1 million gambler now, so there are 1 million monkeys and let’s say that we will not leave 90 years but 1 million years, well the scenario is pretty changed, something that was almost impossible now could happen.
    Are you still so convinced you can’t lose trading? if a monkey can write a 660 pages book, believe me you can lose your underwear trading, and it will not happen in 1 million year, nor you’ll need 1 million monkey... just one!!! Lol!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IDEA For This Useful Post:

Beetel (2018-10-01), TARAN (2018-12-12)

Senior Member samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93 has a reputation beyond repute samia93's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,338 Times in 1,115 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes dear forex is very good business and we can earn consistent money to change our life. But dear its not easy to earn money though forex,its requires a lot of knowledge,experience,skills,courage,confidence etc to became good forex trader. So dear try to do work Hard.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to samia93 For This Useful Post:

Bloombarg31 (2018-09-23)

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a life changer for many people and I also feel the same for myself that my life has changed and I feel a change in my life since I became forex and forex gives me hope and I really want to succeed in forex and finally that gives me satisfaction that I can be good at trading. Trading can really change my life by trading on forex. Forex is one of the biggest profitable businesses in the world. So, if we invest here and trade here we can make big profits in some time that can change our whole life.

Member Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123 is a glorious beacon of light Ahmed123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have been doing forex trading since last 3 years and it has changed my life a lot..
    Initially i lost few of my equity because of lack of experience..But as time progresses i manage to recover all my loss and then onwards i keep on earning good money at consistent rate

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ahmed123 For This Useful Post:

FA148P (2018-09-28), Pak003 (2018-09-28), SA148P (2018-09-27)

Member Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31 will become famous soon enough Bloombarg31's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Many times...forex ne meri life ko boht change kia hai me is se boht acha profit earn kar chuki hun.Or dear me is business ko seriously learn kar k apne knowledge and experience ko increase karne pr focus kr rahi hun taky hm mazeed good profit earn kr saken.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,080 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G huma agra forexmoi sahi trah agar smjh laa tu hum us ma say apne life ko bhe change kar sakhta hain or hum apna ap ko khush kar sakhta hain us leay huma cheay ka sahi work karna ka leay huma cbeay ka sahi work karna ho jesa huma acha bonis bbe kama sakhta hain or hum acha bonus bhe kama sakhta hain

+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 510 FirstFirst ... 11 51 59 60 61 62 63 71 111 161 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)