+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 510 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market or stock market has changed a lot in my life, really, I never craer I can make money on the internet and in this way, the money I take will help me pay for my tuition and other things I want to create. my future thanks to the forex market. The forex market is a good opportunity for all of us, this is the first time I have found a way to make money on the internet, and I want to create a good career with this cheaper.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member utama has a spectacular aura about utama has a spectacular aura about utama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex has added another way to livelihood in my life. Now another source of income that has improved my extraordinary standard of living. In the future I hope to be very successful and make more money from forex and become a professional when forex is full of time jobs. Forex trading influences the lifestyles of many people around the world through the web around the world. And when I met with Forex trading I was immediately attracted to him and from that moment on I was very impressed with that and dreamed of getting rich through this business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx will become famous soon enough abangfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The fact for me that each of us entered Forex might be because we heard that you could make a lot of money from him, but if we continued on Forex with this mentality, we could never do what we wanted, we had to trade currencies because we like this business and consider it as work and then after the benefits of viandera. Forex has changed my life a lot, especially in the field of e-commerce, you have to manage your capital until you actually compensate for profits and losses, but most of the use does not decide until after data collection and analysis to achieve the best results.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    So far the trade hasn't changed my life because I'm still in the learning stage and still trading on a demo account. I am quite satisfied with my performance on a demo account after doing very badly in the past few days. My life can be changed by trading forex if I also perform well on a real account. Forex can change our lives not always related to money. there may be changes in attitude or personality after being familiar with forex. after knowing forex, maybe you can be disciplined or more patient or someone else.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a very small investment business so that every trader if dedicated will come a very good business for him in the future, and also in Forex there are many ways to collect bonus programs to increase the merchant balance into the trading platform which can make him trade more to make luckily more, I personally try to collect my balance in a good line that can make my trading lot size high too with good money management, if I have it than I safely take trades and make my profits continuously. Exactly there are many trade derivatives where we can invest our funds to make a profit but in all that forex has greater volatility and we can easily get good results from it through getting better knowledge and money management.

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And for this I don't trade gold regularly because of high movements and low balance. After all, when there is a high displacement, there is a good chance, but I am not comfortable because it is low and lacks experience. very real hard work gives us results that are useful like other people's business in forex. and when there are so many opportunities here, then the oppoprtunity is waiting for us, we just need to capture it patiently and have to leave the gambling mentality completely while doing forex.

Member interupted will become famous soon enough interupted will become famous soon enough interupted's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But I don't have the money to invest in large amounts, I just want to invest in small amounts and use "leverage" as my capital leverage, hopefully with a small investment in forex I can change my life for the better, for now forex can't change lives I, I'm still trying hard for that to happen.
    Actually, brothers with low capital are not so easy and if we want to take risks there will be a blown account, but if anyone has big capital and has so much experience, then I think to achieve that is not so difficult, but for this we need capital the handsome and the right knowledge on forex.

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well now because of my recent success this year I feel confident as a trader that gives me hope that I can achieve life on forex rather than what will definitely make me free and I can depend on forex so that I take pressure from me. so feel a little relaxed.
    Until now there have been no significant changes, because I have not enjoyed the advantages of forex. I am still learning forex, so I often suffer losses. But one day I want to be like you can enjoy the benefits of forex trading

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Until now there have been no significant changes, because I have not enjoyed the advantages of forex. I am still learning forex, so I often suffer losses. But one day I want to be like you can enjoy the benefits of forex trading. If we have a positive attitude then we can pass forex easily. And having a negative or positive attitude will change your life in a different way. If you have a negative, then you will lose money and start to hate life and conclude that forex does not use.

Member salak will become famous soon enough salak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fun. This means that you trade forex full time now. As a full-time trader you have to make a lot of income from forex profits. If you trade consistently with profits, then you should consider investing more to increase your profit potential.
    You can reduce the amount of time you spend in front of your computer system if you can change your trading system to EA. If you benefit from your trading system, you can automate it so that you can have more time for your family.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 510 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 112 162 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)