+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 809 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 798 ... LastLast
Results 7,871 to 7,880 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by FxBD View Post
    I think it is very important to identify good and true trend. I think trend is traders friend. If you identify good and true trend then you can get more then enough profit. I use 50 EMA and 200 EMA to identify trend. when 50 EMA above 200 EMA then trend is up. when 50 EMA under 200 EMA then trend is down.
    enough just to know and focus on the big trend in your trading then it is likely that you will get a chance to get profit in your trade and I think you just focus on a small trend that occurred

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member taqiniazi will become famous soon enough taqiniazi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many ways to identify the real and effective trend for Forex market. but the true trends are always shown by indicators. so i suggest you to your GMACD indicator
    I Know I Shouldnt But Sometimes I Still Think About You And Wish Things Were Different.

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    am follow the 2ema trading plan .. and also follow the daily pivot points.. so wait for opening new candle above or below ( two ema cross line)..and that time i chek the pivot points .. if the rate is also support to trade than i enter the market .. its very help full.. to trade.. and now i m also follow the news .. so many time iam able to avoid false signal easily..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oo,so mean like that. but he said the feeling was also instrumental in this business.
    for example, to select the currency you like, you do not need to rely on indicators.
    you can just use the feeling.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I can not understand your logic, How we can determine the trend from news? If there is any way of determining trend please explain a little more so that we could know about that method.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    agar ap ka mind fresh nahi hy to aap kabi good trade ko froex trading me identify nhi kar sakty agar ap ap bore ho gay hen to kabi be trading me position open na kijey ku k is me loss k chances ziada ho jaty hen or aaap koloss ka khatra ziada hota hy sab sy pehly apny mood ko fresh akren phir trading me dimagh ziada chalky ga dad mind is not fear for success .

Senior Member kampung is on a distinguished road kampung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinde View Post
    To find a good trend you should use one or more indicators and good technical analysis but beside these you must use a strategy which suits u most to do trading. Without strategy there are many many ways to see trends and you will be confused to know in which pair and to which direction you should trade. So you must use a good strategy and do safe trade according to that strategy.
    particular time frame is also very involved in the building of commerce is because after the time frame will have the ability to give us an idea of ​​a good trade analysis

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To find a good trend you should use one or more indicators and good technical analysis but beside these you must use a strategy which suits u most to do trading. Without strategy there are many many ways to see trends and you will be confused to know in which pair and to which direction you should trade. So you must use a good strategy and do safe trade according to that strategy.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Moving average is a good way to identify trends but to get a good trend reading, you will need to use a larger Moving Average and on a Larger time frame like 200 SMA or the D1 timeframe.

Banned gala is on a distinguished road gala's Avatar
    Thanks
    ager app indecaters k jhanghatt main parrey to kafi mushkil ho gi sirf apne analyisis ki bunyad par he trad karo or ap ko khud andaza ho jaye ga k kis time exit karna ha or kis time trade open karni ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 788 of 809 FirstFirst ... 288 688 738 778 786 787 788 789 790 798 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)