+ Reply to Thread
Page 781 of 809 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 779 780 781 782 783 791 ... LastLast
Results 7,801 to 7,810 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Junior Member Amitab is an unknown quantity at this point Amitab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you my brother, to help determine a clear trend, you have to draw with a good method and make things easier. you need an indicator like RSI, to give you the points of support and resistance points for finding a good market entry, and do not forget that if you get into a good point you'll come out in a good points.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member muhammadfarooq is on a distinguished road muhammadfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you want to be found the best and good trend of the forex market then its better for you that you give maximum time to the forex trading market , watch the market on regular basis and found true trend of market to get the maximum profit with less capital.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member KD1986 is on a distinguished road KD1986's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    From the beginning I was acquainted with the forex world, I was so interested. I think Forex Trading is one of the attractive business for learning. It includes also Money Management, Global Knowledge Economy, Tips and Trick and also Automatic Trading ( EA ). In addition, with minimal capital We Can start online trading.

I was learning from senior in forum, maybe one of them is you. But till now I still have a problem that I can not solve and understand is trend. I have not found an answer that really satisfy my logical thinking. This issue is very important and I must immediately to understand. And the problem is the technique how to Identify true trends.
    Since you become the moderator of the forum and you have plenty of information regarding the true trend. True trend can't be figure out an easy way but trader need to wait for some confirmation regarding the pips movement. Many of trader use fundamental analysis for confirming the pips movement up/down and other are using technical analysis for knowing the trend . Define true trend depend on trading style too. So conclusion for defineing it depend on trader decision it can be big/medium or small which true trend.

Senior Member patil will become famous soon enough patil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course huum bhot se aise tools ha in aise indicators hain jo hum apply ker sekte hain apni trade per lekan aik baat mention kerna chahatoon hoon k humhein serf technical analyis per confidenc nehe kerna chahaye is k bajaye humhien fundamental analysis ko b prefer kerna chaye

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I use Simple moving average indicator combinations to find out the trend reversal and direction.
    But this also not working properly for me most of the time, and i am also looking for a more reliable indicator for this purpose.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chetan View Post
    Moving average is a good way to identify trends but to get a good trend reading, you will need to use a larger Moving Average and on a Larger time frame like 200 SMA or the D1 timeframe.
    thank you, brother. as far as I know, the time frame D1/daily function to see the long-term trend. whereas, for the daily trend can not be detected. then, if we only relied on daily, how to entry?

Banned narendra will become famous soon enough narendra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Long term trading fundamntal factors kay mutabiq form hota hay aur wo traders jo fundamntals ko sakjh sakty hain wo ziada behtar andaza lga sakty hain kay market trend kis direction main jay ga aur kahan tak jay gay.

Banned chetan will become famous soon enough chetan will become famous soon enough chetan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moving average is a good way to identify trends but to get a good trend reading, you will need to use a larger Moving Average and on a Larger time frame like 200 SMA or the D1 timeframe.

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are quite right that forex is a mind game. It is a mind game based on knowledge. You should realise that the forex market only trends 20% of the time and it ranges up to 80% of the time. This is why you should set a stop loss to avoid getting too much loss if you fall into the part of the forex market that trends.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    In that case, you have to consider the time frame that you are trading. If the BB gets narrower on a small time frame, then it is merely just a retracement, but on larger timeframe like 4hrs, or D1 or W1, we will consider it a change in trend that is approaching.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 781 of 809 FirstFirst ... 281 681 731 771 779 780 781 782 783 791 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)