+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 809 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 ... LastLast
Results 7,661 to 7,670 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Banned cuongnmftu will become famous soon enough cuongnmftu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    From the beginning I was acquainted with the forex world, I was so interested. I think Forex Trading is one of the attractive business for learning. It includes also Money Management, Global Knowledge Economy, Tips and Trick and also Automatic Trading ( EA ). In addition, with minimal capital We Can start online trading.

I was learning from senior in forum, maybe one of them is you. But till now I still have a problem that I can not solve and understand is trend. I have not found an answer that really satisfy my logical thinking. This issue is very important and I must immediately to understand. And the problem is the technique how to Identify true trends.
    if you want to ask em whether we use the EA, i would like to say that i dont like them,they are so risk and always defeat my account. if you want to trade demo, i think it will done well, but you will lose when you trade real account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    different indicators sey bhi aap trend dekh sektay hien, yeh indicator up aur down arrow show kerwatey hien jis sey humein direction ka peta chel jata hey , aur is k illawa 2 consecutive bulls aur bears bar hon teb bhi trend dekkha ja sekta hey

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aarti is on a distinguished road aarti's Avatar
    Thanks
    ziaada acha trend mein samjhta hun k technical analysis sey lega sektay hien, kunki fundamentally aap khud confuse ho jao gey, is liye technical analysis per acha trend mil jata hey, mein candle stick pattern ko dekh ker trend ka andaza legata hun

Member rahulsagar is an unknown quantity at this point rahulsagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Right mostly trend form near the pivots points where we can easily draw trend line and we can make orders according to market but we have to use indicators with this also.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think higher timeframe can gives us good trend signal if you use good indicator like moving average and some other indicator and analysis some chart pattern then you can identify good market trend.

Member kamrul10 is on a distinguished road kamrul10's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to identify good market trend is not so easy to guess.to guess the perfect true trend,need to understand about market movements clearly and need very good concept about market behavior etc.but we can also use some indicators to get it.

Banned vanigota is an unknown quantity at this point vanigota's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i also think if you know fundamental analysis and technical analysis then it is very good for you to identify trend. I think trend is very good for trader if trader use trend properly. Some indicator is very good for identify trend like moving average.

Member khaled6969 is on a distinguished road khaled6969's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Technical analysis and fundamental analysis of the currencies of the most important quality factors that determine the direction of currencies, both up or down

Member waleedkhan will become famous soon enough waleedkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    From the beginning I was acquainted with the forex world, I was so interested. I think Forex Trading is one of the attractive business for learning. It includes also Money Management, Global Knowledge Economy, Tips and Trick and also Automatic Trading ( EA ). In addition, with minimal capital We Can start online trading.

I was learning from senior in forum, maybe one of them is you. But till now I still have a problem that I can not solve and understand is trend. I have not found an answer that really satisfy my logical thinking. This issue is very important and I must immediately to understand. And the problem is the technique how to Identify true trends.
    agar app ko aik achi aur good trend hasil karni hai tu app is ko net par search karain taka app ko aik achi aur aik good trend mil sakain taka app ko is ki aik achi knowledge mil sakaya

Member optimistdev is an unknown quantity at this point optimistdev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Those who want to earn desirable income in forex should keep in mind that ups and downs are the part of business and trading, that is why never give up . To identify the good and true trend, you will need to learn about trend analysis. You should set a stop loss to avoid getting too much loss if you fall into the part of the forex market that trends.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 767 of 809 FirstFirst ... 267 667 717 757 765 766 767 768 769 777 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)