+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 910 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 ... LastLast
Results 8,801 to 8,810 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mery khyal sy jitny b ic forum k members hen daily profit bnana un k lye boht mushkil kiun k ic forum pe sb learner hen aur sb abi sekh rhy hen koi b expert trader nhi hy jb ap ye question kisi expert sy pochen gy tu uska ans surely positive he ho ga.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shah.zoor is on a distinguished road shah.zoor's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220 View Post
    It is possible to earn daily profits with forex. I also have been doing that.
    Targeting 10 -15 pips per trade. And you will have plenty of signals which will gives 10 -15 pips you . This more effective when trading during relevant market hours
    haan agr chota target place kia jaeey to phir to her roze kae trades ki jaa sakti hain, or agr aap scalper hain to phir to ye bht easy hay. isi liay hum ye keh saktay hain kay trading may her roze profit kamaya jaa sakta hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aiming daily profit is ok, but getting it consistently is very hard. Since there is no guarantee that the analysis what we are doing is correct or not. some days our analysis may go wrong and we may loose also.
    HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB HUM HONGE KAAMYAAB EAK DINA
    WE WILL BE SUCCESSFUL ONE DAY
    NAAVU GEDDE GELTIVI ONDU DINA

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @blackprice
    yes some people just try to have a method or strategy that can help and they can end up as winner daily and for this they have to depend on signals and they must be very good traders to come out with profit on daily basis and ordinary trader can not do that. so in forex yes very much possible as many people do getting profit on daily basis.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by realfun07 View Post
    If you have a small target of making 10 - 15 pips a day then I think it is possible to make it on regular and consistent basis trading everyday but then there can be few days when you can suffer losses as well.
    Well it depends on your strategy and trading style that how much you can get everyday.In beginning you can get slow and steady profits and use compounding and when you have a good equity than use it to get some pace and increase the profits.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sasa0220 View Post
    Targeting 10 -15 pips per trade. And you will have plenty of signals which will gives 10 -15 pips you . This more effective when trading during relevant market hours
    If you have a small target of making 10 - 15 pips a day then I think it is possible to make it on regular and consistent basis trading everyday but then there can be few days when you can suffer losses as well.

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Banned Mr. Tukul is on a distinguished road Mr. Tukul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    agree, i make daily profit and withdraw it every day, and of course the results is not same, but i try to make it consistent and this is a good thing for me to overcome the emotion too, because when i got the profit i do not make double the volume..
    I never withdraw profit every day, but I withdraw each week ...
    I waited in the amount sufficient to withdraw, because the profit that I made are still few in number if the withdraw every day ...

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    i don't think daily profit is that much difficult to achieve . we just need prior experience and should know the pulse of the market . and with a couple of trades including some good trades can bring us a net profit in the day . however i so prefer weekly target which is more achievable .
    yes ... traders should be aware that this is a business which has two possibilities, if not profit it will be loss,

traders should not be too hope to always be able to profit, the trader must do is how to keep their accounts still survive and can look for opportunities to be able to get profit even if not every day ...

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,627 Times in 332 Posts
    as per my exprienc in scalping daily profit is possible..
    for it you need a good analyses before opne any trade..and do not cross money managment...in scalping the target is 10pips per day..and we can see the retracement of this kind pips very easily.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 881 of 910 FirstFirst ... 381 781 831 871 879 880 881 882 883 891 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)