+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 910 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai daily profit bhe possible hai. likan profit earn krnsay kay lye ap kay pass knowledge aur experience ka hona bohat zaroori hai. tab ap es market mai daily profit earn kr sakty ho. Daily profit earn krnay kay lye ap ko apnay emotion ko bhe control krna bohat zaroori hai. tou ap regular trade kr sakty ho.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice has a reputation beyond repute punjabpolice's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 29,746 Times in 2,873 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Daily profit in forex,possible or impossible?
    what do u think that there is possible of daily profit in forex trading?
    forex trading, daily profit means they can make consistent profit from their daily forex trading.Do you think it is possible? I think it is impossible, cause you know, forex market is fluctuating, everything will happen in forex market, so no one can predict with certain the movement of forex market all the time, I think it is possible for good traders to get more profit than they lost, but they can't make consistent profit everyday,
    forex is a profitable business in whole world, we can earn profit by forex trading on daily basis many traders earn profit on daily basis, we just manage our trading system for a small profit , we should have good strategies about daily profit and the knowledge about the time frame , when we enter in in market and when exist, it is not difficult , if we do some practice we can do it easily, it is need some good training to be an efficient trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to punjabpolice For This Useful Post:

hmforex (2018-07-17), sarfraz786 (2018-07-18), youcef54 (2018-07-18), yulbang111 (2018-07-18)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,456 Times in 947 Posts
    I think daily profit from the forex trading is really possible as the forex market is very volatile market you may get good profit everyday. but you have to be very
    careful while doing so because most of the time due to the target of profit we do not place good trades and lose money.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

QamarXulqi (2018-07-17)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't understand this though, as i have been trading for almost 1 year now went through basically every problem out there, lost a lot of money, but then learnt from my mistakes, the biggest of which was listening to other people.So since i started trading full time, everyday, for my career over 2 months ago i have only had 3 days that i actually lost money not profited.
    And starting from an account of just £700, which was all the money i had in the world, i have built it upto an account of over £4,000 now, all at just £1 tick, averaging a daily profit of between 3% to 15% per day, each day.I kept all my trades in my daily trading journal on t2w.com, and now as i have left that site due to lost of controversy. Im keeping it on here.
    So i am going to make this thread my new journal, and see if i can keep hitting my daily targets.

Member AHMADUZAIR232 will become famous soon enough AHMADUZAIR232's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Possible he lakin is ke lie forex mien expert hona lazmi he.lakin agar aap ka analysis aap ko theek trah say support naheen kar rah to aap par koi pressuer to nahen kay zaroor hi trade krna hay. aap us din ki trading skip kar do. main aaj poora din aik bhi trade naheen kar saka. Kion kay jis time main main market watch kar rha tha koi achee move nazar naheen a rahee the.

Senior Member asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567 has a reputation beyond repute asd567's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,463 Times in 993 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mien to yeh he kaho ga k forex k trading mien daily profit hasil kerna possible hai q yeh sab hum per depend kerta hai k hum es mien ketna sesare hain or ketna dil laga ker kam ker k earning hasil kerny ki koshesh kerty hien

9. The Following User Says Thank You to asd567 For This Useful Post:

ntn (2018-07-21)

Member anju28 will become famous soon enough anju28's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex ke business me kuch bhi nahi Kaha ja sakta hai yaha par daily bhi profit earn ho sakte hai or nahi bhi, yah to trader par nirbhar karta hai ki trader ke pass forex market ka kitna experience hai waise hi kaam kar skate hai or yaha par bahut jaroori hai apne risk ko control Karna.

Member raza2018 will become famous soon enough raza2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Daily profit is very much possible in forex market..in my opinion to get daily profit is possible, with note the profit is not too bigger. you can use scalping strategy.

Senior Member Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir has a reputation beyond repute Mustansir's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,061 Times in 803 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily profit tu nahi kia ja sakta kiyun keh market daily opportunities tu provide nahi karti anyhow market jab humien moqa faraham karti hai humien tab hi trade karni chaiye aur agar hamari trade perfect lagi hogi tu hamara jo target hoga wo tu pura ho jay ga mery khial sy jab humien moqa na mil raha ho tu hamien zaleel nahi hona chahiye balkeh enjoy karny chahiye market ko close kar ke....

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,375 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhia peheli baat to ye hnek forex ho ya koia ur business imposible kuch bhi ni hota hn lekin 1 baat yaad rakhna forex me apkodaily profit le saktey h n ekin osme risk bohat hi zyada hn becoz forex tradig monthly base pr chalti hn
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

fxearner (2018-05-28), javedqasim (2018-05-28), rehanayaz (2018-05-28), sarfraz786 (2018-05-28), yulbang111 (2018-05-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 910 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 38 78 128 528 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)