+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Senior Member JBP is an unknown quantity at this point JBP's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    thanks for useful information, I like the Liberty Reserve most.yes, moneybookers is good too but i strongly recommend liberty reserve.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned angle is an unknown quantity at this point angle's Avatar
    Thanks
    I need this forex business more than anything in this planet not just for the less i will make but also for the future of trading and for me to be a good investor in the future of trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member 4xpips is on a distinguished road 4xpips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Liberty reserve is the payment processor that i like and follow by payza, liberty reserve did not request for any document to verify your account and they accept all country unlike pay that don`t allow some country to open paypal account. then payza required verification but all country can open payza account.

Banned zdaina is an unknown quantity at this point zdaina's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think liberty reserve is the best , it's easy and we don't need the verification like the others payment method , i have some money in payza intel now i can't withdraw it. but with libertyreserve all thing is very easy.

Junior Member janji joni is an unknown quantity at this point janji joni's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is moneybookers is scure for make money transaction since there is no need any card to make verification. actualy i use paypal for any transaction but there to much regulation and not simple and to much fee for paypal when we make any transaction on it :-(

Junior Member tuhinsm is an unknown quantity at this point tuhinsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes payza & moneybookers can withdraw in bank but libertyreserve never need withdraw cause there r many buyer in my country bangladesh i just post on my facebook wall then client send me payment on my bank or cash in hand really this three processor is good .

Member sasa0220 will become famous soon enough sasa0220's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I;m using bother payza and moneybookes. I also prefer moneybookers most because they have the lowered rate for withdraw money to your bank account. It will cost only $2 where as any other payment processor will cost more than that

8. The Following User Says Thank You to sasa0220 For This Useful Post:

tuhinsm (2012-09-16)

Junior Member tuhinsm is an unknown quantity at this point tuhinsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jowaljawil View Post
    hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?
    i like libertyreserve really its never need any verification & its most secure with strong speedy never tension for reciving & outgoing limit most of people like libertyreseve , moneybookers also good payza good but i strongly recommend libertyreserve.

Junior Member md.ifty04 is an unknown quantity at this point md.ifty04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    yes, moneybookers is good too and i have one, and also libertyreserve is a good e payment proccessor and no need credit card to verification our account...
    and about paypal...i am not sure about it,,,and my account is never verified..
    Yes, I am agree with you. Both moneybookers and liberty reserve are good enough then paypal. Moneybookers is easy to use and liberty reserves security system is very strong.

Banned delowar is an unknown quantity at this point delowar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Moneybookers is a payment processor. The broker supports Moneybookers. The facility has a separate Moneybookers. You can use your Moneybookers uithadra directly from the bank. Swift Code and your bank account to your bank account within a few days of the uithadra if they will send the money. Even with your debit / credit card, you can uithadra from Moneybookers.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open