+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jowaljawil View Post
    hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?
    I am also using to get payed and to pay i am with it because this is really cost effect and fast for me when i withdraw through wire transfer at that time i get that in my account with in two days that non other e-currency provider offer so i stick with this one and use for all type of payments.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member VS84783452 is an unknown quantity at this point VS84783452's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think this two money processors are very popular amongst forex traders but i want to ask which one is prefered by you individually. for me i've used libertyreserve for long but i want to now have alertpay as its not possible to access libertyserve from any where other than a computer which stops me sometimes from making quick transfer from my mobile

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by forexlearn View Post
    I have also favorite money bookers. I am only like three payment system like,

1. Liberty Reserve

2. Moneybookers

3. Instaforex Debit Master Card.

This three I like it most. I they are best in my eyes and I am satisfied about with that.
    LR, very fast transaction, It's appeared instantly in my Instaforex account and has very low fees as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shinafxt is an unknown quantity at this point shinafxt's Avatar
    Thanks
    what i love to send money and also withdraw money from my account is liberty reserve i love it because it is easy for me to do what ever i want in the forex market when we talk about withdrawing and deposit

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Sir I also like the moneyBookers most. Because If you use moneybookers then I think it is easy to make cash from moneybookers. For this reason It is best to me. I think For this reason people are like moneybookers.

Member VS84783452 is an unknown quantity at this point VS84783452's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not think payza is allowed now but you can ask an exchanger most of exchangers take a percent from 10% to 20% so you can discuss with some one and he will make the deposit for you (pm me if you want a payza / liberty exchanger with 15% )

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have also favorite money bookers. I am only like three payment system like,

1. Liberty Reserve

2. Moneybookers

3. Instaforex Debit Master Card.

This three I like it most. I they are best in my eyes and I am satisfied about with that.

Senior Member 3etman is an unknown quantity at this point 3etman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me i do prefer neteller , it is really great and very efficient to deposit and cash out from , i have been dealing with them since 2009 and they are great , or i can say even amazing
    my experience with them is positive enough to keep dealing with them as long as they keep their service level like what it is now, i recommend it to all people with a good ATM and POS points in their countries.

Banned retnotriwulandari is an unknown quantity at this point retnotriwulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jowaljawil View Post
    hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?
    So far I only have one means of payment, that is Liberty Reserve. So I have not been able to distinguish better between the means of payment that you mentioned. I felt I had been pretty happy with the service that is given by LR. This is my experience.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to retnotriwulandari For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member mithunsarkar is an unknown quantity at this point mithunsarkar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Some amass with an inside sway in it is mechanically cold in me volume. Add a space overflowing of handmade & enthused goodies & 2 incredible ladies to the sway, & you have instant oh me gosh I wish for to subsist here.

Senior Member symoon24 is an unknown quantity at this point symoon24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All Forex broker support liberty reserve payment system. And liberty reserve is most secure, fast and no need to verification. So, in this reason I most like liberty reserve. But other payment method is also good.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 18 26 27 28 29 30 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open