+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by jowaljawil View Post
    which ne you like the most?

hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?
    I like most liberty reserve payment processing.Because service charge very low.All most broker support liberty reserve.Do convert dollar/euro/gold other payment site.after then like payza.It's support my country local bank.Withdraw my payment early low cost my bank account.also customer service very well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 25+ is an unknown quantity at this point 25+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    I prefer to use liberty reserve as the process was easy and the high security IP proteck that would work if we change the IP address by sending an email code to amail us as our verification tool to log into the site LR

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i like payal and payza in dono ka systm payment prosess ka muje acha lagta ha aur ma shoro
    sa he isye use kar raha hoin ka tarkes ,uje simple lagta ha aur payment be aysni sa mil
    jayti ha har ki apni pasnd ha ka wo paymnet niklwna kasay acha lagta ha har koi
    simple aur aysan he tarkyea doundta ha.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello guys, i have some online payment processor account, starting from paypal, moneybookers, skrill, payza and libery reserve. but moneybookers is my favourite because i dont need credit card to get it verified. what about you?
    I prefer liberty reserve I have used in a very long period of time,
    and during this time I also never got problems or complaints from myself to liberty reserve
    in addition to the use of a very simple LR does not require verification that hard, that's the reason why I like the LR

Member Shirin is an unknown quantity at this point Shirin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My most most most favorite payment processor is Liberty Reserve. It's a wonderful method, within a second u can pay & get money, safe n secure no other document submission or verification is needed. In one sentence I will say " IT IS SIMPLY BEST".

I LOVE LIBERTY RESERVE. THANK U LIBERTY RESERVE.

Senior Member sonyole is on a distinguished road sonyole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prefer to use liberty reserve and webmoney eprocessor compared with others. Because they almost accepted by all brokers, and easy in exchange for cash. In addition, generally, withdraw through liberty reserve and webmoney, will be quickly processed and a small commission.

Senior Member sharifhasan is on a distinguished road sharifhasan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like liberty reserve.It's cut low cost.Do convert other payment site. after then like and use payza.support local bank withdraw very low cost.also it's has good customer support.early solve any problem account.
    Last edited by sharifhasan; 2012-10-25 at 11:04 AM.

Senior Member saqib160 is on a distinguished road saqib160's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    muje paypal sa payment naklwna acha lagta ha un ka system be bohat acha ha payment dnae ka,\
    acccount ma payment ayne ka bad ma apni marzi sa aysni sa payment cash karwa laytea ho
    islaye i like paypel,

Junior Member ChaTbiM is an unknown quantity at this point ChaTbiM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well moneybookers is not god for some one need to cash money in real
    try to get Payoneer Mastercard and link it with your account in Paypal Or Payza And you will send and recieve money and shoping online or you cash it out in ATM Machine
    Or you can get Instaforex Mastercard and cash it out With An ATM Machine

Member forexlearn is on a distinguished road forexlearn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think from my views moneybookers is one of the best payment system for withdraw and deposit and you can also do it cash to bank ac from moneybookers. So I think from my views moneybookers is the best system to withdraw and deposit and make cash to your local Bank account.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 30 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open