+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread: Which online payment processor you like the most?

Member zahid007 is an unknown quantity at this point zahid007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Liberty Pr books I tend to almost everyone. Basically awesome. My wife and I tried to net cash advance and pay. but that's just my wife and I noticed that her constantly .. always better to hire one of the LR We're not sure, and in any case apply to our bank account ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Localadclick Pk is on a distinguished road Localadclick Pk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear i also like liberty reserve more then the paypal because paypal has many verification and long process difficulties verify you credit or visa debit card etc but liberty reserve is very simple and easy to use instant without any bank or credit card verification

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member pm7 is an unknown quantity at this point pm7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes money booker is best payment process ma bi apni zayda payment is sa nilalwata hu ya best ha or is ma verification ki zarorat nahi hoti ha ya secure bi ha or payment process bi asan ha or baqi payment process sa bi bahter ha ma to pahly paypal use karta but us ka verfiction ka bara masla rahta ha

Banned aliusman is an unknown quantity at this point aliusman's Avatar
    Thanks
    i love liberty reserve, q ye safe safe hai 2 se 3 type key iss k pasword hain, or waise bi easily market se mil jata hai, or easily app sale bi ker lete hoo, so i prefer liberty reserve, iss key elawa wo b payment methods hain jo app ker sakte hain, jo app ko easily lgee wo kroo secure sarey hi hian waise

Banned visio it is on a distinguished road visio it's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am also work with bank,money Booker,and liberty reserve but if i am talk to you about safety then via bank is the best,but liberty reserve is the fastest source of payment and with drawl but my experience with Booker is not good because they have some time fake currencies. so i like fund transfer and withdraw of fund via bank.

Senior Member freepeng is on a distinguished road freepeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am most fond of using liberty reserve because it is very easy to use, we need to verify again live register via email and complete data we can have liberty reserve, liberty reserve widrawal use sometimes easier and simple. and the most important is in the world almost all brokerage transactions, through liberty reserve

Banned daniyal is an unknown quantity at this point daniyal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Agarcheh sare he payment processor bahut acche aur reliable he magr is k satth ath har eik ki especiality bhi he, mein ne LR, Alrtpay aur Payza use kya he aur in sab se mujhe Payza behter laga he. iski sab se badi khoobi iski refund policy he, doosra inka apna VISA DEBIT CARD he jis se aap kisi bhi ATM se apni withdrwal le sakte ho.

Banned Ayyaz jutt is an unknown quantity at this point Ayyaz jutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    liberty reserve is the best to me ... its free of verifications adn also is secure many of my friends also prefer liberty over paypal and alertpay .I am not able to use paypal because I dont have any credit card for that reason liberty reserve is the best option

Senior Member shahzad yousaf is an unknown quantity at this point shahzad yousaf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ma ap ki bat sy sahmat hun ma b bht sy onlin account use krta hun but use krna bht mushkil ha or ic ma bht tim serv krna prta ha jo k bht hi mushkil kam ha

Banned Babar chatha is an unknown quantity at this point Babar chatha's Avatar
    Thanks
    sorry brother. main moneybooker use nhi karta. but i am used banks and liberty reserve. is main b app buht easy deposit aor withdraw karwa sakte han. liberty reserve mostly people like karte han. aor is k illawa paypal b good ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 30 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)

Open