+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 199 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Thread: Steps that must take before or after trading...newbies just look out it.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    newbies ko chaahiye is main khoob mehnat kia krainn aur trade krnay kay baad dekh kia krai kay inhonay is main jo trade ki hai us sai inhay kia faida hasil hua hai newbies ko chaahiye kay wo is main khoob mehnat sai kaam kia krain ta kay in ki earning bhi achi ho

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,669 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex Trading main work karnay ky phly jo things newbies ko smja dy gay hian thread main newbies in ko must follow karay aor newbies ko chhy woh Forex Trading kay news ko daily watch karay Trading main jo rules hain un ko strictly follow karay aor Froex Trading trend ko smjy aor Forex Trading market analysis / forecast ko smjy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohail.143 is an unknown quantity at this point sohail.143's Avatar
    Thanks
    Newbie use low volume and don't take too much lots .. i mean to say trade only 3 4 pairs and after closing your position then take next position. so for analyse be sure that when you trade you must see support and resistance points and see the news time .. when news come go out from the market (only when the high impact / high volatility news is in market ) and all the time must use money management and risk reward ratio

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,041 Times in 1,524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jo log new trader hain hum to unko yehi kahain gay k wo forex ko thek say sekhain chart ko thek say read krain aur khoob demo pay ptactice krain with deciplen k sath aur rule ko follow krain demo pay tab wo real pay kam krain.

Member shaffaat is an unknown quantity at this point shaffaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are correct these are the points the newbie should definitely look upon because these points effects our trade very much. And as far as the news is concerned it's both for newbies and the experienced traders because it carries very important information sometimes.

Senior Member ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol is a jewel in the rough ashisol's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex trading mai traders ko chaahiye kay wo is main kuch aesay steps sai faida hasil kia krain jin ki madad sai in ki trade bohot achi hoskti hai agr ye in sai faida hasil kraingay to forex trading mai in ko earn krnay mai bohot asaani hogi aur steps in ki bri madad kraingay

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Is the brother, absolutely for me, I personally think that it is very good and good information for every trader, whether they are new or old foreign exchange, because these key points are very important to get Successful foreign exchange trading and thanks for the information you have shared with us

Member genefx will become famous soon enough genefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new in Forex trading. I'm glad to know these steps. I hope that these can help me, and I hope it will help the novice. We hope you will continue to provide tips for new traders. So i think we might be these benefits.

Member charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit has a spectacular aura about charumit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This particular post is actually very informative and they should abide by these types of rules that are accurate and you should actually study the actual market before starting the actual transaction and you have knowledge about the actual time of the actual message and publish once Start the actual deal, you should focus on the market.

Member samsonfx will become famous soon enough samsonfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, absolutely my dear, in fact, I think you are right, no double, actually did not close foreign exchange learning, once the market is actually dynamic, then at any time we can learn new brand fresh question, And foreign exchange needs to make any mistakes in fact these people's professional knowledge traders through their own wrong learning. I have been so many days, but I think I learned so little factor, after understanding, whenever I make mistakes in the real market.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 56 of 199 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)