+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 270 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, you can find here, my wife and I are impressed by the report of her husband's Forex, and try to try to keep as much of any of the media described in cash for each report EN woman noticed. The report instead of the time, so check only believe. New capacity may depend on the carrier. This is probably the best traffic information with foreign currency. Always great information about the market. Familiar with the country's dream of such information, as well as change the unfavorable market situation, which is all you can do and follow. So it seems, it is very important that the latest figures.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk has a spectacular aura about meluk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly i seldom there is to do that, and as a result of i do scalping with technical analysis as my strategies, however i agree if we take a try to find the most recent news, then we can really know what is occurring within the market so we will ever know for the ideal action. and now i'm learning about fundamental analysis too. Constant forex news before it is a very important issue and the number of references according to the effect of the problem may be because trading Forex market news Forex dealers to deal. Is caused by human activity. Post about it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx has a spectacular aura about koreanfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, and likewise smart if we've to discover calender economic with schedule for a few hours before we do trading, it also can become the guide for our benefit to firmly confirm the trend, and thus we are able to prepare ourselves further as we are able to, Yes the extent that this would be possible I attempt to up****ed with each news since as you said News have a major impact in Forex and I attempt to reckon each News that is discharged. I accept we may as well just trade on affirm News and rather on Rumour.

Member benar has a spectacular aura about benar has a spectacular aura about benar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji bilkul ye aik acha move hai agar ap trading karne se pehle news ko dekh lain to is se kafi faida ho sakta hai , news events se market me kafi effect parta hai aur yehe effect market me ap ko profit ya loss deta hai..... Yes why not i always looks latest news for trading before trading , because news is so important in forex trade .So many time forex market depend on latest news its can come up or down so every trader should watch latest news.so i think every trader should follow latest news .

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the last i will see the newest information first before i have create the tarding on teh currency trading, but now i have not see it again, because i know that if i see the essential information that will create me being do not know what to do and also create me worry so better just use the specialized research without seeing the news. yes actually i do because the forex market is affected by new and every new event has its impact on the whole market.So being up to date will help us making right choices

Member syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman has a spectacular aura about syukirman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every time you use the money for trade, it will need to take it seriously, for the first time, and the generally square, but there was the beginning of many traders foreign exchange rates in the absence of new traders in the dark when it comes to learning to trade currencies. Different in a number of markets. Free learning tools and resources to a wide range of lighting, you can see that understanding virtual demo account Forex Services Guide online courses. Print and online resources, signal services and charts a lot to choose from you most often ask the question, "where do I begin?" Here we introduce the basic steps needed to find your major foreign exchange markets.

Member olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia is just really nice olivia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course, because the news is an important part of forex trading. frequent news releases is very high more influenced to market movements, even according to the news I often make the movement of the market becomes increasingly chaotic and unpredictable, because I did not have a good ability to analyze. Therefore, before the trade I will definitely see the news release, normally I would not trade when there's news release.

Member toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba has a spectacular aura about toba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important to look for the latest news as the market will move on the short time with the help of the recent news so that if you know news then you can place trade in proper direction to gain good amount of profit from that trade. of course I'm always looking for news before doing so hamper trade because it was good for me to do the next trade is always possible that we would expect in this activity, the news will always affect the movement there.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    know the news before the start of trading, it is very important to me, however, because the news will have a considerable impact on the market. when there's news release, there will be a huge movement in the market. and sometimes it will be a mess pregerakan in the market. so I do not want to suffer losses due to the news release that disrupt the movement of the market.

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Actually good to read the news last each of you will start trading, but I did it rarely. I often do to start trading is to observe the movement of the market longer than 1 hour and then I start to trading. Thanks indi and routines that I do is thank God to this day I still get to trading and gain profit .. You are really correct my good friend, we must see what is happening on the planet daily before you start dealing. In line with the news we must move out actions in order that earn is usually our bait. But it really would possibly not probable to help all of us to help earn income frequently or maybe daily, natural meats shed several situations.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 270 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 57 107 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)