+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 270 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya has a spectacular aura about kuya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes that I must do every weekend I see the development of currencies that occur in the world,
    especially in the economic sector with an interest in matters such as currency news news science
    that impact on candle trends can still be seen clearly that I am looking for is a currency
    that most widely traded this week as it is still relatively safe to trade,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kuya For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2018-03-01)

Banned hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal is a name known to all hafiz shahid iqbal's Avatar
    Thanks
    g an ye boht acha way hy jb aap news ko b follow
    krty hen q k news men boht sari information
    mil skti hy or yehi best hy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi will become famous soon enough dede oioi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really tried to do it but did not get success from the news because we got it at the time
    the effect is completely gone. Some time we can understand what the reaction will be done in the forex market.
    so the result is trading blindly. I use a limit order so market movement is not a problem
    I got some profit or at least I did not lose my account in a big swing.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dede oioi For This Useful Post:

kembung (2018-02-27)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I'm not looking for the latest news before trading but I'm trying to keep up with
    the latest news in the forex market so they will not affect my position negatively so when
    a news release is expected to happen in the market, I trade cautiously in pairs
    of possible news will affect.

Member naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn has a brilliant future naveedbwn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,601 Times in 304 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan ap ko trading krny sy pehly latest news ko look krna chaheye, jb ap news ko look krty hain to ap ko pta chal jata hai ke market main kia ho raha hai or ap ko trading men kitna earn ho sakta hai.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to naveedbwn For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-27), iqrayousaf (2018-02-27), javedqasim (2018-02-27), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25)

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    www.forex-factory.com this is the only way you get all kinds of forex news all
    the forex market updates in a very short time and fast way. Usually every trader follows this
    and I only advise you to follow this site. where you get all kinds of information about forex news.
    There are many sites that work together. I follow before trading in the market.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kharem For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Junior Member ci gede will become famous soon enough ci gede's Avatar
    Thanks
    In fact, as much as possible, we try to update the information, as you say,
    the report has important consequences with currency trading, and also see the negotiations
    on the news we have witnessed. I think only on the news is already established,
    but not about our brakes. Determine the Reliable Agent associated with the message.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ci gede For This Useful Post:

barak (2018-01-30), madale (2018-01-30)

Member korong will become famous soon enough korong will become famous soon enough korong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade in the news is very simple, but to be able to predict the outcome correctly
    and strategize to benefit from it is a real problem. You may hear about it and different people
    will interpret and predict differently. Therefore, it is up to you to adjust one of the predictions
    and possibly vice versa. However, I believe that news trading is an effective way of always providing information and very useful.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to korong For This Useful Post:

bahar (2018-01-29), kashibul (2018-01-29), nafas (2018-01-29), serius (2018-01-29)

Member abas will become famous soon enough abas will become famous soon enough abas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really seldom step on just because I really use complex research, as you can see,
    that their own methods are somehow the same, because most of us are looking for the latest news,
    so most of us can understand what it is in the market and we understand that the right step.
    And now we learn about fundamental studies to ...

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to abas For This Useful Post:

fxreader (2018-01-29), maspion (2018-01-31), sarmili (2018-01-29)

Member juna will become famous soon enough juna will become famous soon enough juna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To be honest I rarely do that, and as a result of me scalping with technical analysis as my strategy,
    but I agree if we try to find the latest news, then we can really
    know what's going on in the market. so we will never know for the ideal action.
    and now I am also learning about fundamental analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 270 FirstFirst ... 3 43 51 52 53 54 55 63 103 153 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)