+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 270 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,510 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member armaghan is an unknown quantity at this point armaghan's Avatar
    Thanks
    je han main trading karny sy pahelay latest news dekhta hon keun k har lot khareedny sy pahelay news parhny sy mujhy is lot ka profit hota hy or agar news na read ke jaay to loss ho sakta hy but mujhy is business may loss bhoot kam hova hy,so trading karny sy pahelay news read kari caheya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 11janjua11 is an unknown quantity at this point 11janjua11's Avatar
    Thanks
    उद्योग में काम नहीं करना भी सूचना मॅँ सम३ाता हूं कि मॅँ सूचना बाधित होती है लेकिन लाल कीसंरचना मुज्हो हैरत पैदा करना है कि इस कार्य को देखते हुए मेरी जानकारी पर निर्भर करते हुए, मॅँ सम३ाता हूं कि मेरा कार्य सफलतापूर्वक अनुपात और भावना गणना

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned safinova_iuk is an unknown quantity at this point safinova_iuk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes your plan is very good for the trader i as doing this type of work in my account aslo.i have no investment in the Forex market but i am doing profit from the forum bonus aged i give withdraw my profit every day end ant i am getting good profit from this market and i am doing work in the forum also for making more bonus.

Senior Member maulajutt is an unknown quantity at this point maulajutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Do you look for latest news before trading?
    Yes news is so important in forex trade or ya froex main buht hi ihm krdar ada krti hy or kbi to market news pr deprnd krti hy or achi trade k lia news lazmi hy

Banned chelsea419 is an unknown quantity at this point chelsea419's Avatar
    Thanks
    we all know that news affect the forex market a lot and fundamental analysis which work with news overpowers technical analysis whenever the news comes out. it is better to look out for news before placing trades to avoid being caught up with loss when the news comes out

Banned Discordance is on a distinguished road Discordance's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think news are not too make movement in market i mean sometime news are red but the currency is up this is make me confused to trade based on news and i think i trade based on my calculation and sense winning ratio

Senior Member midle is on a distinguished road midle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, I always look at the news before trading, the news could be a material analysis of price movements in the market

Senior Member Ashya_057 is an unknown quantity at this point Ashya_057's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello Everyone, yes it is necessary before going for Forex Trading one should look for the major Forex trading news. It gives a Fair idea about the Forex market. which currancy is going up and which one is going down.
    It is very much needed for everyone trading in Forex market and also it is a fundamental technique while trading in Forex trading.

Senior Member gendengFX is on a distinguished road gendengFX's Avatar
    Candlestick, Harmonic Pattern, Supply n Demand
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    yezz bro, I usually look for latest news before I start trading. When on the same day there were 2 News and News are the property of the state, then:
    When the News of the weak first released, it is usually not a lot of traders who participate in the News trading volume, as most traders await the results of larger News. For example: On the same day, UK Services Production was released at 4 pm and the UK BOE Interest Rate at 6 pm release. So usually the effects produced by UK Service Productions only 50% of the effect is usually the case.
    And when the powerful News released first and creating a strong support or resistant, then the S / R will apply to the next News.
    DONT SPECULATE. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL LOSE. DON'T BE A SPECULATOR. BE A TRADER
    Invite My Blog " Judi domino Poker Online " ||| Don't Forget to Say " THANK'S "

Senior Member samsulsaja is on a distinguished road samsulsaja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I want to make any position, I will always looking for a news first. Even I'm a technical trader but I think fundamental also have a high roles in this business. It can change our technical view for a moment and if we use bigger lot than usuall without seeing any news, we can get big loss in the end. Keeping safe trade is a must, that why we better to see also for a news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 251 of 270 FirstFirst ... 151 201 241 249 250 251 252 253 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)