+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 270 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast
Results 2,481 to 2,490 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned konyeng is on a distinguished road konyeng's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am passed with fundamental trader and i think it is still traced in my self so i often see the forex calendar to make analysis on to myself because i think fundamental is good enough for being trigger to market movement

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rebel is an unknown quantity at this point rebel's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe only on confirmed News and not on Remour.Depend on a depenable agency for NEWS I try to trade by follow Forex impact.Number of Forex trader do this.Thanks brother for share your post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member adnanr is an unknown quantity at this point adnanr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex news are very important to make any trade in the forex market.you can predict market and its trends by these news.every one who want to make god trades always look at the news before making any trades.

Banned sohailnawaz160 is an unknown quantity at this point sohailnawaz160's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, jab b mien koi pair ki trade lganey lgta hn to sub se phele uss ki histry news and upcoming news dkhta honn,jo k ap forexfactory se check kr skte hain,then m koi new trade krta hnn, with out knowledge ap agr koi trade kro ge to boht ziada chances hain k loss ho jaee, so always fundamently analysis zror kiya krooo

Member sajjad33 is an unknown quantity at this point sajjad33's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I look latest news before trade This is because, its important to trade. You can learn about market movement and currency's rate. We can make money and reduce our losses by looking latest market news.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News ko aap trade karo ya na karo lakin aap ko trade karnys ay pahly news ki timing ko dekh lena bohot important hay kion kay news hours main market bohot unpredictable ho jatee hay aur aap ko koi barra nuksaan ho sakta hay news hours main.

Senior Member metic1 is on a distinguished road metic1's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not a trader who uses fundamental analysis, so I do not need to find the latest news to trade, I just based on indicators to trade, following the trend and signal I tried to make a good and profitable trade, is a daunting news for me, because there has been a loss when the news for release.

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by naziakhan View Post
    i think at news time we can earn very good money easily if we have have good fundamental analysis but if we do not have good fundamental analysis then we should trade at news time otherwise we can lose money .
    fundamental market news is high impact in daily trading and must select the appropriate time period to train into account market conditions, according to changes in the trading system trend analysis considering capital and financial condition, if there is a large loss use manage risk

Senior Member abubakar123 is an unknown quantity at this point abubakar123's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always read the new before starting trading.waiting to good news that will help make good news profit.analyse and take some time and then what happens impact on this market trade trade.many people directly after reading the latest news.

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by fxearner View Post
    mai tou news se kam hei trading karna pasand karta hoon because news ko lekar mera kaafi baar lose ho chuka hai,news ko foolow karne ke liye hume economic affairs ki achhi knwledge honi chahiye,nahi tou hum news se trade nahi kar sakte..
    yes ,in news time the market is very volatile and we should not trade at this time .if we will trade with out analysis then we will always lose money .so we must try to trade with technical analysis if we do not have knowledge about news .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 249 of 270 FirstFirst ... 149 199 239 247 248 249 250 251 259 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)