+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 270 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast
Results 2,471 to 2,480 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned aopen583 is on a distinguished road aopen583's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, because the last news could be a clue and may be an indicator as any change in the level of central bank policy that may affect a currency, such as lowering the interest rate the central bank could be a reaction to the forex market may be down, as investors tend to withdraw their money and switch to another investment

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nopiya is an unknown quantity at this point nopiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    Yes, I also read some of the daily journal of the European-American economy, on some websites. It's enough to help me, the insight to analyze the daily trend. With regular reading, I now do not feel confused, every start trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned runu is on a distinguished road runu's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading is one of the somebody trading in this Forex marketplace. Interest e'er phenomenon in mart highly. A fortunate broadcast can changed the mart situation in a minute as comfortably as a bad intelligence can do so.
    So it is rattling beta to examine current information.

Banned gretos is on a distinguished road gretos's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes! because I saw the news could affect the price trend and the trend might change pairs, such as EUR / USD now we see a trend Down, but when the RBA decided to raise interest rates / interest rates, we see the market reaction to the currency AUD / USD, usually react if there is an increase in interest rates, the market reaction move bullish

Senior Member champy is on a distinguished road champy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i try my best that i should look at the news to know about the market. because if i will open the trade and any news is pending then it may happen that it will start the tradings against me and i have then to lose the money.

Senior Member advance will become famous soon enough advance will become famous soon enough advance's Avatar
    Thanks
    I do not look of any latest news before trading. my trading is based on the techanical analysis and price action.
    i just trade with my money management and rules with trading strategy. the trading with news is not easy i am unable to analysis the news and the movement of pair.

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i look for latest news before forex trading. Because news is very important in forex market. So many time forex market depend on latest news its can come up or down so every trader should watch latest news . Thanks all friends.

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think the news is a very important thing to consider in forex trading, because the news has a major impact on market movements. so it is important for us to pay attention to the news to be released before the open trading positions. I always pay attention to the news before the trade, because I avoid when trading news releases, the news sometimes screw up the market movement.

Trusted Member malik will become famous soon enough malik will become famous soon enough malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Economic calender ko dekhna sab traders kay liye zarori hay, kion kay aap agar calnder ko naheen dakhty to aap ko market ki moves ka kuch andaza naheen hota, is liye main to daily sab say pahly economic calender ko dekhta hoon phir apnee trades ko plan karta hoon.

Senior Member kaisar2121 is an unknown quantity at this point kaisar2121's Avatar
    Thanks
    maybe you mean fundamental analysis huh? in the trade I always use news to determine when to do the open position it would be very beneficial because when news happens usually going wild price movements and an opportunity to gain a lot of profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 248 of 270 FirstFirst ... 148 198 238 246 247 248 249 250 258 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)