+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 270 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,470 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member jafarmansur is an unknown quantity at this point jafarmansur's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sure information is significant with foreign exchange trade. Numerous time period forex market depend on latest information it is comes upwards or maybe decrease therefore each and every speculator really should observe latest information. Due to the fact information is often a super significant issue with Foreign exchange market. My spouse and i attempt to deal by simply abide by Foreign exchange influence. Volume of Forex trader make this happen. Thanks sibling with regard to discuss your own post.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member get2ilyas is on a distinguished road get2ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bahi may zeydaa tar news trading or signal par kaam kartaa hoon.or koye bee new position say pahlay laazme news dekhtaa hoon kay koye major news too nahee aa rahee.phar trade kartaa hoo.yeah baat sahee hai news kaa impact boohat hoota hai currencies par.agar aap kee study achee hai news trading kay baaray may too aap achee earning kar saktay hoo.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member I.I.P is an unknown quantity at this point I.I.P's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course. because news of vital importance its role in forex trading. news will very is having an in with of movement of forex. and this make proper to be taken heed. especially with high impact news. surely I will take a care. because movement will very aggresive.

Banned jhonky is an unknown quantity at this point jhonky's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is true I take time if there was any news very influential towards the price movement that could drive the price up to hundreds of pips, because I was afraid when the open position happens to requote nor be close if I minus is usually on an awful lot of news America hight impact

Senior Member tomingse is an unknown quantity at this point tomingse's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at this time i'didn't take a look news before trading, and its goin for 3 or more month mybe. i ever read a thread there have a word that influence not to take a look news before trading, that word sound 'price move is just because supply or demand movement'...

Banned naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan has a spectacular aura about naziakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Bhai main to wiase news trading kabhi kabhaar hi karta hoon, lekin main mostly technical karke trading karta hoon, aur main jab technical karta hoon, to mere ko news dekhne ka yaad nahi rahta hai, aur aise mein agar news aa jaye, to trading mein loss bhi kafi bhari hota hai.
    yes ,some time we can lose heavy money due to news that is why we should know about the coming news and close your trade if you do not have good fundamental analysis .in this way you will not face heavy loss .

Senior Member shomilsm is on a distinguished road shomilsm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job.It is better to have a reasonable capital to trade in forex .Forex trading is very good strategy for huge income, before start my trading I analyze which currency today will be strength- then I decide to trade this currency rader should watch latest news. agar trade ache se karma hai toh latest news Jarret deckle.bahot si technical news aur world wise fores news hoti h jo napkin market ks idea ho sakta .Best of luck.

Banned proj.akun is on a distinguished road proj.akun's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, because by looking at recent news, maybe we can see the development of the country that could have an impact on foreign exchange trading, having regard to the high-impact news, news may be used as consideration for a decision buy / sell, and in the USA market day there NFP (Non Farm Payroll) is a news report from the USA approximately USD development of non-agricultural sector in the USA, if the news is bad, maybe USD weakened

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes i think that news is so important in forex trade. So many time forex market depend on latest news its can come up or down so every trader should watch latest news. And i try to trade by follow forex impact.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai main to wiase news trading kabhi kabhaar hi karta hoon, lekin main mostly technical karke trading karta hoon, aur main jab technical karta hoon, to mere ko news dekhne ka yaad nahi rahta hai, aur aise mein agar news aa jaye, to trading mein loss bhi kafi bhari hota hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 247 of 270 FirstFirst ... 147 197 237 245 246 247 248 249 257 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)