+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 270 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast
Results 2,421 to 2,430 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member oming is an unknown quantity at this point oming's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course, because the news has a major impact on the market. and I noticed that often times when there was a news release, the market becomes a bit chaotic and hard to predict. Therefore, it is important for me to pay attention to the news to be released before the trade, because I do not want my trade affected news release.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its very essential to look at news beofre you enter in your trading .Many times it happen that traders dont look at these fundamentals and enter in the market and everyone knows that news can reverse the trend completely

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sweetypk2016 is on a distinguished road sweetypk2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news trading bhot hi important hai forex trding main. or haqiqat yah hai new trding main mujhe har dafa profit hi howa hai. or ab mare adat ban gaye hai koi bhi trade Karna sa phyla news ko fallow karna ka liya . ka business wohi acha hai jis main ap zaiyda loss ma na jaye or news ka sth trading main loss ka chance kam hota hai.

Banned Mohe is an unknown quantity at this point Mohe's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes and that is some as a good trader always have these a good reserch and give its a good and well its in a good way. there are so many ways to understand where it could all help yoiu understand trading

Banned joynan is on a distinguished road joynan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is important and we can't good trade in market without latest news follow. Because after news publish market doing good fluctuation. And news trade is good for good earn in forex market. And i always do follow news before start trade in forex market. Thanks

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very important to look for the latest news as the market will move on the short time with the help of the recent news so that if you know news then you can place trade in proper direction to gain good amount of profit from that trade.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Banned dadhu is an unknown quantity at this point dadhu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 10pips View Post
    at the past i will see the latest news first before i have make the tarding on teh forex, but now i have not see it again, because i know that if i see the fundamental news that will make me being do not know what to do and also make me fear so better just use the technical analysis without seeing the nwes
    I agree with you when i hear any new about out fellows that he loss their all investment and all profit,we very depressed and mentally disturb and we think that forex is very risky and we not trade on heavy risk.Result,we not take heavy profit because heavy profit base on heavy risk

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    At every point in time, i'm always checking for news headlines before trading properly, or even when i have opened by position, i will see to the news to determine what is expected. Recently, the news has been ruling the market, with just a headline news pushing the market to over 80pips

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    know the news before the start of trading, it is very important to me, however, because the news will have a considerable impact on the market. when there's news release, there will be a huge movement in the market. and sometimes it will be a mess pregerakan in the market. so I do not want to suffer losses due to the news release that disrupt the movement of the market.

Senior Member fxdone is an unknown quantity at this point fxdone's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading I always check the economic calendar of forexfactorydotcom, I find the news release schedule has a high, if there is currently no scheduled release news then I'll see a variety of charts that allow me to safely enter and open orders. if the time is approaching hour news release then I'll get ready to open the trap pending order 1 minute earlier..thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 243 of 270 FirstFirst ... 143 193 233 241 242 243 244 245 253 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)