+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 270 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,410 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member robin011 is an unknown quantity at this point robin011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think For successful forex treading it is very important. So, try as much as possible to update all news, because she said the news will have a big impact on the foreign exchange markets and try to save all the news that we've heard. I think that the only confirmed news and Remour. Depends on the dibinabel News Agency

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anzerg11 is on a distinguished road anzerg11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is the most important thing in order to know the direction of the market is buying ah sale because technical analysis alone is not enough necessary News

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned siblu30 is an unknown quantity at this point siblu30's Avatar
    Thanks
    Each time money is devoted to trade, it is seriously important. For the first time, and basically start from the origin for many traders in the forex market. But with the new vendors can't be left in the dark, trading currency; Unlike other markets when it comes to learning a variety of free learning tools and resources, you can use the light. FX-savvy virtual demo accounts, mentoring services, online courses, with the help of print and online resources, signal services and charts. So many to choose from, it's mostly "where do I start?" questions here that we need to do an initial discussion phase is to get a foot in the FX market.

Member nessa1139 is an unknown quantity at this point nessa1139's Avatar
    Thanks
    In my view, I always check the economic calendar of forexfactory dot com, I find the news release schedule has a high, if there is currently no scheduled release news then I'll see a variety of charts that allow me to safely enter and open orders. Thanks

Banned mamakamrul is an unknown quantity at this point mamakamrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Every time you use the money for trade, it will need to take it seriously, for the first time, and the generally square, but there was the beginning of many traders foreign exchange rates in the absence of new traders in the dark when it comes to learning to trade currencies. Different in a number of markets. Free learning tools and resources to a wide range of lighting, you can see that understanding virtual demo account Forex Services Guide online courses. Print and online resources, signal services and charts a lot to choose from you most often ask the question, "where do I begin?" Here we introduce the basic steps needed to find your major foreign exchange markets.

Senior Member radit3 is an unknown quantity at this point radit3's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    yes i look on the latest news before entering trades, because the latest news, interpreting news and events, both economic and political, which is expected to have an impact on the movement of the currency of the country concerned. Analysts will predict the linkages of the news with the news that another one, eg declining industrial production data, but consumer demand is still high, then can be predicted there will be price increases.

Member ramsha aliza is an unknown quantity at this point ramsha aliza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes the extent that this would be possible I attempt to up****ed with each news since as you stated News have a major impact in Forex and I attempt to en cash each News I heard.I accept just on affirmed News and not on Rumour and Depend on a dependable bureau for NEWS

Senior Member muzamil72 is an unknown quantity at this point muzamil72's Avatar
    Thanks
    Bilkul ic kam me news ka bht hi role ha so hume news se daily upto date rehna chye kamyab logo ki nishani e yhi ha k wo news k hisab se trading karte hn and subse important bat kamyab log hmesha demo acount pe working karte rehte hn jo b new strategy pata lagy ucko pehly demo acount pe run karna chye.

Member pricetag is an unknown quantity at this point pricetag's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is essential factor to weigh within forex currency trading, since the information features a main effect on marketplace actions. therefore it is vital for all of us to look at this news to become launched prior to the open up investing jobs. I usually take notice of the information prior to the industry.

Senior Member wahyu setiyono is on a distinguished road wahyu setiyono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely right because the news is very influential in the movement of the market
    because the news makes the market move so I thought news is important

+ Reply to Thread
Page 241 of 270 FirstFirst ... 141 191 231 239 240 241 242 243 251 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)