+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 270 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast
Results 2,351 to 2,360 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member borna is an unknown quantity at this point borna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really rarely step simply because I really scalping using complex research, as you can see, that their own methods, however, are the same, as most of us are looking for the most up to date news, so most of us can understand what's going on in the market and we understand that the right steps. And now we are learning about fundamental study for ...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahmedmowodbakr is an unknown quantity at this point ahmedmowodbakr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes News is very important in terms of trading shops to help choose the right deals
    I hope that accept traffic

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member retno is an unknown quantity at this point retno's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you look for latest news before trading?
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    I do not know about it because I did not start my trading now and I am trying to get more information about the trading system and then I start trading in Forex by way of my own and I am confident that I can and will benefit.

Member bagusfx will become famous soon enough bagusfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i always see the latest news about the comparative value
    of currencies between the two countries, and I usually look for
    the point where no movement is heating up to do trading

Senior Member hablu44 is an unknown quantity at this point hablu44's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, you can find here, my wife and I are impressed by the report of her husband's Forex, and try to try to keep as much of any of the media described in cash for each report EN woman noticed. The report instead of the time, so check only believe. New capacity may depend on the carrier.

Senior Member suno5454 is on a distinguished road suno5454's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan dear , mein forex main trade karne se pehle har new news ko zaror look karta hoon aur mein sirf aur sirf conferm news pe belive karta hoon aur news ky hisab se trade karta hoon kyu ky jesa ky apne kaha ky news ka forex trade main major effect hota hai is lie agar trade ache se karni hy to latest news ko zaror dekhna chahie

Banned mkb is an unknown quantity at this point mkb's Avatar
    Thanks
    Of-course news are very vital for forex trading because it makes the market to move. We can also get technical as well as fundamental analysis from these news.

Senior Member jatayufx is on a distinguished road jatayufx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rmien56 View Post
    Personally, one day, one day looking for information and I certainly do not, I prefer to see the debate panel discussion of experts to assess and 1:00 am that people can easily learn how to look at the information, and then I let service Cost capacity enemies will can serve or less.
    movement of the appropriate trading system reduces losses manage margin and capital trading and must used should benefit proper money management forex trading risk and benefit analysis to the set of capital qnd margin plan trading

Member fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp has a spectacular aura about fuadyp's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly i seldom there is to do that, and as a result of i do scalping with technical analysis as my strategies, however i agree if we take a try to find the most recent news, then we can really know what is occurring within the market so we will ever know for the ideal action. and now i'm learning about fundamental analysis too.
    Be a Simple Trader | My Blogs | Android Device Manager

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fuadyp For This Useful Post:

lucky mufti (2013-06-04)

Senior Member potak is an unknown quantity at this point potak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Constant forex news before it is a very important issue and the number of references according to the effect of the problem may be because trading Forex market news Forex dealers to deal. Is caused by human activity. Post about it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 236 of 270 FirstFirst ... 136 186 226 234 235 236 237 238 246 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)