+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 270 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast
Results 2,331 to 2,340 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned anum cheema is an unknown quantity at this point anum cheema's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market. News dependably impact in market exceptionally. An exceptional news can altered the market scenario in a minute and in addition a terrible news can do so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member joginder is an unknown quantity at this point joginder's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haa, trading karne se pahle hume latest news ko ek bar zarur read karna chahia. forex news bahut zaldi update hoti hai. forex news forex mai trading karne ki information deta hai jis se hum market ko analyze kar sakte hai. forex news ke base par hi hum apne order ko buy ya sell mai lagate hai. forex news forex ka ek main factor hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Luky is an unknown quantity at this point Luky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ot know because I do not see what use it is but I only see how to create this advantage well and beanr in creating profits properly to look for the best in the profits.

Senior Member turbin is an unknown quantity at this point turbin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is more excellent for me that i should place my right trades in this market with good analysis . the thing is that if i will get the easy learning in this market then there is no problem for me to have the good tradings as well. news effect more so care should be taken to see them.

Senior Member girl on fire is on a distinguished road girl on fire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    yes of course I had to do it, I will review the first news that will come out on that day and also the upcoming week, usually I will review and analyze news about this week's trend of fundamental news will drive the price where . so we will be able to pinpoint the exact time as the entry point.

Member toutik is an unknown quantity at this point toutik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, as much as possible, we try to update with information, as you said reports have important consequences with currency trading, along with a look at the negotiations on the news that we've seen. I think only on established news, but not about Rem our. Specifies that dependable Agency related to the message.

Banned sikhendy is an unknown quantity at this point sikhendy's Avatar
    Thanks
    absolutely yes, even i am still beginner but i know the latest new is the most important information. we can understand the way of trading before set out our position in trading. it is very useful to see the lastest information before begin trading.

Senior Member kanchan is an unknown quantity at this point kanchan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes as a way as possible, I try, and updated with the latest news and as a result, you have serious results in the forex news and try to do all my messages. I think that it confirms only the message and not through a Remour-dependent. Dependable News Agency

Member bharat23 is an unknown quantity at this point bharat23's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course because news is the main thing from which the market takes movement and we should have to see the news before we place any order in any currency its called news trading which is almost correct.

Member silverlhr is an unknown quantity at this point silverlhr's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    may news pey bilkul bhi nazar nhi rakhta keun may technical trading pey depend kaarta ho aor mostly mujay news ko follow ker ky loss huwa hai jab news positive ati hai mostly market wrong direction chalna start ho jati hai jo loss ka sabab banta hai ess lia may abb news ko follow kaarta he nhi.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 234 of 270 FirstFirst ... 134 184 224 232 233 234 235 236 244 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)