+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 270 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,310 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rehman1176 View Post
    g haan main jub be trade lagata hoon sub say pahlay fundamental check karta hoon or news ki base pay apni trade lagata hoon so aap ko chayay pahlay news study kar kay trade lagaoo.
    Ye baat bahut hi achchi hai, kyunki aap news trader hai, to trading open karne se pahle aap news ko fundamental ko achchi tarah se check kar lete hai, warna bahut se trader mt4 open karte hi order place kar dete hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Senior Member oluwakemi is an unknown quantity at this point oluwakemi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, i check for latest news before I trade. Latest news help me to get updated on how to trade and what currency to trade. Knowing the latest news helps to maintain adequacy in trading style and it helps us the stay focus in trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member spartacus27 is on a distinguished road spartacus27's Avatar
    Thanks
    No i cant look for lates news or any news before i start my trading , i can depend on market and see market conditions for my trading , i dont have enough time to see the news about trading ,.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before tradings i always check the economic calenders of forex factory dot com. i finds the new release schedule has a high. if there is currently no scheduled release news then i will see a variety of charts that allow me to safely enters and open orders.

Member rehman1176 is an unknown quantity at this point rehman1176's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g haan main jub be trade lagata hoon sub say pahlay fundamental check karta hoon or news ki base pay apni trade lagata hoon so aap ko chayay pahlay news study kar kay trade lagaoo.

Senior Member wiharso is an unknown quantity at this point wiharso's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmoudanwa View Post
    I find that It is very important to looked for the latest news as the market will move on the short time with the helped of the recented as a news so that if you know news then you can placed trades in a propers direction to gain good amount of profit from that trades !!
    I think it's trader must also see the news release, because it will make us care, or at least if we can't trade with news should not trading, and if we open the news sites, I think we will know the hour news release.

Member biyen will become famous soon enough biyen will become famous soon enough biyen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a fundamental trader, because I prefer to use technical analysis as a basis I open or close a position. But, before trading, forex calendar remains a mandatory menu for me to be seen. This is important, because the fundamental news that has a huge impact, will always make technical analysis does not work properly, and I do not want that to happen

Member k032370 is an unknown quantity at this point k032370's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i look out for important forex news releases because news play a very vital role in the success and failure of a trader. During and soon after the news, the market movement is volatile and a trader can gain good profit as well as loose heavy trading capital.

Member knuckle is an unknown quantity at this point knuckle's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before entering the forex trading, it is mandatory I do is discriminate latest updates. with the latest news update me so much to know how your state is a good state in terms of economic, social, and security juag. sometimes price moves forex market is due to the influence of the news that occurred within a state. therefore the latest news updates are a must and should I do before I do the trade.

Banned ali.khan is an unknown quantity at this point ali.khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes obviously every trader must follow news and forecasts as it confirm our complex effects this is named the simple technique.Best of luck everybody else.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 231 of 270 FirstFirst ... 131 181 221 229 230 231 232 233 241 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)