+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 270 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Trusted Member sunila will become famous soon enough sunila's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai news ka kafi amal hota hai tun samjh lain k market news sai he move hoti hai tou har bar market mai entry point lainy sai pehlay news daikhna hota hai ta k humay profit ho aur hum kafi acha earn kar saky aur kabhea loss na ho saky humay,...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member samdakdan is an unknown quantity at this point samdakdan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I wanna to say that latest news check karta rehta hon. is se mjhe market k future trends k baary me patas as a chaltad as a rehta he.and me investment se related behtar faisly kar skta hons !!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member nasirgctn2g is an unknown quantity at this point nasirgctn2g's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always see Forex news before Trade..So many time forex market depend on latest news its can come up or down so every trader should watch latest news and now i am learning about fundamental analysis to

Banned naija is on a distinguished road naija's Avatar
    Thanks
    The latest news in forex could have a more than expected impacts in your trading. Because there are times when the news would disturb your trading which you have already based technical analysis, so taking note of news matters.

Senior Member palale is an unknown quantity at this point palale's Avatar
    Thanks
    Hi all,
    Yes, in fact every marketer should monitor news and confirms our predictions as a result of technical results
    This is a basic technique called. He needs luck to all

Banned jaydip is an unknown quantity at this point jaydip's Avatar
    Thanks
    nai me forex me trading karanese pahale koi news ya aur kuchh bhi nai karata me sirf apane indicator par aur apane aap hi kuchh soch kar apana trad marta hu is liye me kabhi loss me hota hu to kabhi profit me hota hu.

Banned SAKIB MAHMUD is an unknown quantity at this point SAKIB MAHMUD's Avatar
    Thanks
    www.forex-factory.com this is the only way where you got all kind of forex news all of the update of forex market in very short time and the fast way.actually every trader follow this and i just suggest you to follow this site where you got all kind of information about forex news.there are a lot of site which work the same.yes i follow before trade in the market.

Member atef is on a distinguished road atef's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a great necessity to have the latest forex news before trading.You must know that the technical analysis that you may make perfectly can be nullified and misleading at the time of news release.News are very important and they are making the market moving.

Senior Member abdul765 is an unknown quantity at this point abdul765's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always open the news panel at first then i open meta trader. I think news based trading help us to place more risk free trading. Thanks

Banned mkjuh is an unknown quantity at this point mkjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    For info on just about the biggest trade in the foreign exchange market. Information from the market enormous. United Media is changing the situation on the market at the time, or negative media can run.
    It is therefore very important to search for the latest media.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 229 of 270 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)