+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 270 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,271 to 2,280 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member aman khan is an unknown quantity at this point aman khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    haan kun k forex market pe world news ka effcet bhot parh ta hai is liye treading se phaly app ko ek bar news ko dekh na chaye.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned indianfxboy is on a distinguished road indianfxboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i do not look for latest news before trading but i try to be up to date with the news releases in the forex market so that they will not affect my positions negetively so when a news release is been expected in the market i trade cautiously on the pairs that the news will likely affect.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member saifir1 is on a distinguished road saifir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always read about the world's economic news and check out the present situation of the market movements. I always match the economic news as well as the market movements. I have to tune them together to find out the future market trends. Then do technical analysis to keep my safe sides within the market.

Senior Member saim22 is an unknown quantity at this point saim22's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes news is very important for the trading without News you cannot do fundamental analysis and for fundamental analysis news are very important you can know the economic condition of that country

Banned mfaisals123 is on a distinguished road mfaisals123's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han sir ma sb sy phly apni trede lagany sy phly news par nazar zror rakhta ho,,,,or ya sb information ma forex fprmat factory sy dakhta ho,,,,,,,,

Member nadeembali is an unknown quantity at this point nadeembali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han main aksar apni trade laganay say pahlay fundamentals yani important data or news pay nazar zaroor rakhta hoon or yay sub information main forexfactory.com say dykhta hoon kafi faida hota hayess say.

Member portal is an unknown quantity at this point portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    news is the hardest thing that i have learn, and i decided to trade only using technichal strategy, i use no fundamental on my trade because i didnot understand how to read it i only read it for many times without knowing the meaning of it and the worst thing is i did not know the effect of that news on my pairs that i trade on
    so technical is the best strategy for me, it not wasting my time to read, i only need to see the chart candle

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,316 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, news can run market to a long range and most of the technical indicators do not work in the news section trading therefore, every trader should see when there is a news release and be ready to trade or avoid news section trading....

Senior Member ajitbain2013 is an unknown quantity at this point ajitbain2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes as far as likely I try to updated with every interest because as you said Info eff a field import in Forex and I try o encase every Interesting I heard.I consider only on official Word and not on Remour.Depend on a dependable office for Tidings

Senior Member cadetmaaz is an unknown quantity at this point cadetmaaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G haan bilkul mei trading krne se pehle 5,6 sites se news parhta hn , phr apna analysis bnata hn , takreeban 2 ghantay sar khapanay k baad mei trades lagata hn or phr apna daily ka fixed profit gain kr k side pe ho jaata hn or lambi taan k so jaata hn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 228 of 270 FirstFirst ... 128 178 218 226 227 228 229 230 238 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)