+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 270 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,250 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned nonsenopra is an unknown quantity at this point nonsenopra's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    I think that emotion is a very important mater in Forex market. Your success depends on control of emotion. I can belief that If you control your emotion you can be success in here, If you not control your emotion, you do not success in here. So control your emotion and gain to success in here. emotions are to much enemy to us if we do trade in the flow f emotions so dear we can not make successful trad with it because emotional decision make us loser in the trading,

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sltp is an unknown quantity at this point sltp's Avatar
    Thanks
    finitely every time i look forward to new news of Forex trading and before investment i see the whole market.How the market move in this week and try to predict in my own strategy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member dasmika is an unknown quantity at this point dasmika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the past i will see the latest news first before i have make the tarding on teh forex, but now i have not see it again, because i know that if i see the fundamental news that will make me being do not know what to do and also make me fear so better just use the technical analysis without seeing the nwes

Member heriant is an unknown quantity at this point heriant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do believe from media moment we could make great funds effortlessly once we have got have got very good essential research in case we do not have got very good essential research and then we have to buy and sell from media moment in any other case we could lose cash.

Member ansfarooq is an unknown quantity at this point ansfarooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yay bara he important hota hay kay jub aap koe trade karnay algeen to aap aik bar zarror latest news ya data jo release honay jaa raha hota hay us ko aik bar zaroor check kar lya karen .

Member anamirgaba is an unknown quantity at this point anamirgaba's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by 10pips View Post
    at the past i will see the latest news first before i have make the tarding on teh forex, but now i have not see it again, because i know that if i see the fundamental news that will make me being do not know what to do and also make me fear so better just use the technical analysis without seeing the nwes
    Success is really not easy to gain. In every sector we get success after many hard work and afford. So in forex you need not to learn anything to loss money but it is more difficult to trade successfully. So prepare yourself by learning and practicing more and more. I do not like at all that forex is likened to gambling because he had done the trade. And the fact that we are where traders buy and sell and make a profit from it needs to be science, not luck like gambling

Senior Member happy11 is an unknown quantity at this point happy11's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,off course every successful trader must follow news.News trading is one of the best trading in Forex market.News always effect in market highly.A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.So it is very important to look latest news.

Member jubbi is an unknown quantity at this point jubbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New really effect on the Forex market.
    Experts always compare all the things before opening a trade. The analyse properly from every angel to make their trade profitable.
    New really matters in trading of forex market.

Banned pc1 is an unknown quantity at this point pc1's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, I look latest news before trade This is because, its important to trade. You can learn about market movement and currency's rate. We can make money and reduce our losses by looking latest market news.
    Hello Every Body.

Senior Member gusrohman is an unknown quantity at this point gusrohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah I was obliged to do every weekend I see the development of currency developments occurring in the world especially in the economic sector concerned about things like the science of currency trading news impact in the candle trend can still be seen clearly that I am looking for is the currency of the most widely traded this week because it is still relatively safe for are traded,
    ============================
    .::if you like my posts please click thanks::.
    ============================

+ Reply to Thread
Page 225 of 270 FirstFirst ... 125 175 215 223 224 225 226 227 235 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)