+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 270 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast
Results 2,231 to 2,240 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member senengsego is an unknown quantity at this point senengsego's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    inside media moment industry is quite risky and that we should never buy and sell currently. once we may buy and sell devoid of research and then we shall constantly lose cash. so we need to make an effort to buy and sell together with technical analysis once we are deprived
    i fear not the man who has practiced 10.000 kicks once, but i fear the man who has practiced one kick 10.000 times.
    By: Bruce lee

Banned sushmita is an unknown quantity at this point sushmita's Avatar
    Thanks
    G blkul main zaror dakhti hu kyu8 k main jitna ho saky news updates ko dakhti hu or is main try karti hu k main best trade laga saku isi liye maion news update zaror check karti hu.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

sam234
    Before, i make any decision on my trades, i do check news releases and if i see a major news release which have a very impact. Then i will trade with caution so as not to be caught at the wrong side of the market.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jubbi is an unknown quantity at this point jubbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am sure that latest news is really matters in the trading.
    So, you must be aware from all the latest news. Most of the professional are familiar with the news along with Trading.
    So, you can get the news data on different forums to make your trade more profitable.

Member harfaslo is an unknown quantity at this point harfaslo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the news is very good way to know around the world economical movements, and the Forex market are move for world economical moves so we need to know the economical news and then we decide how to trade today, its my opinion.

Member sehar jabeen is an unknown quantity at this point sehar jabeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    read the court discussion where the craftsmen give their resolution and from that we can learn how to type a colonization from news and what evidence aspect to payment either foes up or down

Senior Member Abdul Ghaffar is an unknown quantity at this point Abdul Ghaffar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes I do this. When I start my work on forex trading I study the forex meetings on 'Forex factory.com' and 'Market Watch' and then I understand that market will move up or down. you can also study these meetings. every meeting has a effect on market.

Member romeojuliat is an unknown quantity at this point romeojuliat's Avatar
    Thanks
    I'm always looking for news before trading. because of frequent news releases will have a major impact on the market movement. therefore I do not want to trade my position compromised by the movement caused by the news release.

Member mamoon is an unknown quantity at this point mamoon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not every time but sometimes i look for the laest news of forex. Mostly i follow the trend currently passing through the market and make my trades.

Senior Member renmulk is an unknown quantity at this point renmulk's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never used to look at anything except for the graphs while opening a trade .but with recent experience i think i have to look on wider hing like the news and other stuff before opening a trade.it will change my profit level and my earning

+ Reply to Thread
Page 224 of 270 FirstFirst ... 124 174 214 222 223 224 225 226 234 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)