+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 270 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 ... LastLast
Results 2,211 to 2,220 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha is a name known to all akmalpasha's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ha bilkul humy news ko read karna chahiya is tarha hum loss s bach ajty ha news m pehly hi market k trend ka bata diya jata ha k market up ho gy ya down ye sab b pata chal jata ha hum loss s bach jaty ha news hoty ha k ab is ka kia ho ga ure/usd kab up ho ga kab down ho ga humy ye sab pata chal jata ha is liya humy news ko read karna ho ga hum is tarha trading kar saky gy or profet ho ga

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651 has much to be proud of Pardeep7651's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,078 Times in 678 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course because i well know that all news regarding to forex trading is always help full for us and also a part of our trading plan because the ups and downs or fluctuation in forex market is depends on forex news but just need to analyse it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mhanif is on a distinguished road mhanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do because I always want to be updated with the current market so that I enter the right amount of trades and in the right direction, I try to avoid as much mistakes as possible.

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    yes my dear friend mere khayal say forex main jab hum trade kartay hain tu hum news ko bhi sath daikhtay hain aur trade kartay hain aur bahut kuch faida uthatay hain aur enjoy kartay hain

Member the magician is an unknown quantity at this point the magician's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you should look at news before
    start treading and you should always look at news
    to be able to know the next move for your deal..

Senior Member Rainy Bloom is an unknown quantity at this point Rainy Bloom's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes it is effective to take a look of latest news, It is very important to keep update of latest news in real competitive market.Any time,any news can change total overview of the market. This is my habit and it gives me quite good results..

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news dekh ke kaam karna hum sabhi ke liy bahut hi zroori hia yadi news dekh ke kaam karten hian to bahut hi acha karl enge news trading ke liy bahut hi jayda importent hoti hai poore move neews per h depend karti hai .

Senior Member kakikaka is an unknown quantity at this point kakikaka's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly i never check the news before i open or close a trade i think it is compulsory to review the news before we open or close the trade. you gave me a idea and i am thankful to you about this post.

Banned bogelfx is on a distinguished road bogelfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am a trader who uses technical analysis, so I do not need to start trading forex news, although the news has an important role and have a major impact on the market, but this is very difficult for me. analysis through the news

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by litgop View Post
    G han main forex main trading karne se pehle forex news ko zaror dektha hon. Forex trading world wide business ha or har country ki news forex par effect kar sakti ha. main takreban 3 years se forex main trading kar raha ho or main trading se pehle internet par different forex ki sites se news ko study kar ke trade karta hon. or 80% successful hota hon. i love forex.
    forex trading jab tak achi tarh se man laga ke nhi karenge tab hum isme kuch nhi kar payenge hume humesha sahi tarh se man laga ke kaam karne ki zroorat hoti hia trader bas isme apne senior ki salh ke hisaab se kaam karen to dheere dheere sab sheekh jayega aur loss bhi nhi hoga .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 222 of 270 FirstFirst ... 122 172 212 220 221 222 223 224 232 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)