+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 270 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned princeua is on a distinguished road princeua's Avatar
    Thanks
    In some cases, should learn to read the news, but that currently reading the news in this market must be very fast for this reason, I would advise that works with experts in order to read the news because the experts are the ones who know the news quickly when it is published.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mendak is an unknown quantity at this point mendak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really consider the last news for basic decision making every time I want to jump into the market. Well, actually I prefer to consider the whole sentiment based on whole related news for some period of time, not only the last one. I think actual news can be very useful for fundamentally scalper (news straddler or something like) but its spike will not influence huge interval period of time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxbrother is an unknown quantity at this point fxbrother's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    knowing what is happening on in the world is very important for a trader to predict how the market might react in accordance to that particular event. But not all news are relevant. A trader must be knowing of the fact that only a few things can effect the market of Forex. Thus the latest news is not always as helpful as it might seem.. A trader must distinguish between them and work out the connections.

Senior Member ramish is an unknown quantity at this point ramish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main hmesha aisa karta hun q k ya apky tradingk knowledge or apko acha trader ban,ny main help karta ha or apko trading main kamyab hony main madad karta ha or trading main updaterahyny k li news bht zrori hain

Member swaat is an unknown quantity at this point swaat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me trade se pahle news ko ni dekhta mujay news ka pata ni hota na me news calender dekhta hon me sirf technical analysis ko follow karta hon maney ye chiz dehki hai new haramary technical analysis ko disturb karti hai is lia me news ko ni dekhta aur technical analysis par rehta hon.

Senior Member rafia farooq is an unknown quantity at this point rafia farooq's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I attempt to up****e with each news since as you said News have a major impact in Forex and I attempt to money each News I heard and I accept just on affirmed News and not on Rumour

Banned si taym is an unknown quantity at this point si taym's Avatar
    Thanks
    Personally i open my economic calendar in a daily basis. I avoid to place positions when there is a new expected and i look for latest one too to determine how price can move and if there is an impact of a previously released news. Beside of that, i like news trading due to the good money we can get from

Senior Member missionraftar is an unknown quantity at this point missionraftar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes news always helps us to know the trend in forex so it is necessary to listen news and trade with the trend ,in thet way we can make much money and the possibilities of loss is low.

Senior Member win is on a distinguished road win's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes In any business , hard work is very much required, without that in any business you will not get success.You need to aplly good technical and the fundamental analysis to be on the top of the forex
    Last edited by win; 2013-10-06 at 07:14 PM.

Member greener is an unknown quantity at this point greener's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i look at news release before i enter any trade because trading against the news is very dangerous because it is the result of the news that controls the movement of price at any given time while trading

+ Reply to Thread
Page 221 of 270 FirstFirst ... 121 171 211 219 220 221 222 223 231 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)