+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 270 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast
Results 2,171 to 2,180 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member Debakanta is an unknown quantity at this point Debakanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    hi , i do agree with the idea before trade one should updatred latest news before takeing any positions , if want to be excilent trader daily basis have to track all technical informations of all items which are tradeing in Forex platfrom...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned asifa sarwar is an unknown quantity at this point asifa sarwar's Avatar
    Thanks
    the forex trdae is good job and i like this job yeh sab k liye achi job hai is py koi b kam kar k apne earning ko zayda kar sekta hai so i like this job and i am happy this job yeh sab k liye achi hai or mien b is py happy hon

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member manju is on a distinguished road manju's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news market have the lot of the effect on the Forex like on the stock exchange in this and every one in this look on the news in this because give the lot of the varying movement in this to the market and that is the reason that every one look on the market in this/..

Banned MASUMBD02 is an unknown quantity at this point MASUMBD02's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes so far as doable My partner and i try and up to date with every single announcement because as you stated Reports have a main impact within Forex trading and also My partner and i try out e encase every single Reports My partner and i noticed. I do believe just in validated Reports instead of in Rem our. Be based upon any dependable firm with regard to REPORTS.

Banned mianhfz is an unknown quantity at this point mianhfz's Avatar
    Thanks
    nahi main trading lagany say phely market ko nahi dakhta or na he news sunta hon just candle dakh kar trade laga hon main jitnay din sy b trade laga raha hon bs aaik din negative main gaya to warna roza he plus main ja raha hon. or umeed rakhta hon ka next b asa he ho ga. bs candle ko analyze karo.

Member salmanmemon is an unknown quantity at this point salmanmemon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah i always see news then trade because forex and commodity trading totaly depend on news we have to also see Techinal but fundamental also nassary for being sueccesfull trader so always trade after news

Banned md helal is an unknown quantity at this point md helal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, as you said, a significant impact on the forex news and the news of the questions heard.I trying to pay all the news and news on the Remour.Depend dependable for sure, because trying to update all the news

Senior Member Affi is an unknown quantity at this point Affi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes brother me har roz email check krta ho jis me forex walo ne koi na koi msg send ke hote he mere mail par aur isme koi na koi good newz hote he aj bonus ke baareme msh aya taa

Member boytoy is an unknown quantity at this point boytoy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ha jaha tak ho saky main koshish karta hon k main apny ap ko update kar sako0n jis ka bht faida hota hy aur is madad sy pata chlta hy k aagy hm ny kya karna hy

Senior Member samad is an unknown quantity at this point samad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I myself often see the news before seeing char at the time wanted to trade, and I think it's very important fundamental, so it could be the thing to look out for while I myself always wear technical analysis, so the news was just as a second choice, so that we remain vigilant.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 218 of 270 FirstFirst ... 118 168 208 216 217 218 219 220 228 268 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)