+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 270 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,130 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member mdchomokali is on a distinguished road mdchomokali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes as so much as doable I attempt to updated with each news as a result of as you aforementioned News have a serious result in Forex and that i attempt o encase each News I detected.I believe solely on confirmed News and not on Remour.Depend on a dependable agency for NEWS

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hassanshehzad is an unknown quantity at this point hassanshehzad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g tradin ka main rule hi yeh hay k koi b trade lganay say phly anay wali news ka time wgra daikh lia jaye yeh na ho k ap buy kero or report ult aa jye or ager ap ny money management say bahir aa ker trade lgai ho gi to may b apka account b wash ho jaye so is kam say jitna bach skty hain bach ker kerain ap .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned mostefa is an unknown quantity at this point mostefa's Avatar
    Thanks
    The better to exploit the news in trading because most of the news is the main driver of the market, so pay attention to the point News whether strong or Assaifah the important thing is the news and if you move the market to a few points

Banned tukimin is an unknown quantity at this point tukimin's Avatar
    Thanks
    News affects the market very much let alone Trading new is most important issue of trading fundamental analysis. "Deeds without knowledge are not accepted that There are proven successful cases in every style, but it is important to have both tools..

Member rose77 is an unknown quantity at this point rose77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is the life of forex trade so i follow before my trading. Information can be a fundamental component of basic evaluation. This is exactly why I usually open up solar panels this news at first i quickly open the meta of the investor. I believe that information depends on the buyer and seller help us all to add much more without the risk of buying and selling.

Senior Member dinesal is an unknown quantity at this point dinesal's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not like to see the news before make the trading, i think that the news will make me have some bad psychology when i trade in the news, so better i do not see the news, if i know that is high impact news, some time i have feeling that i got really scared on it

Senior Member krahat is on a distinguished road krahat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Why are not dear still of the time i have as a need get the each and all the new from the market and also am get the taking as a trading and get the taking as a comple trading success,.

Senior Member faysal53a is an unknown quantity at this point faysal53a's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always look for latest news before trading I think it is very helpful for me and my trading.I think news analysis is a good skill for us We can remove risk by news analysis so when I trade in Forex I look very much latest news.which is covered my trading gaps.

Banned ajman is an unknown quantity at this point ajman's Avatar
    Thanks
    news trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market news always effect in market highly a good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so so it is very important to look latest news.

Banned Muylonely is an unknown quantity at this point Muylonely's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes as always i look the news before trading, especially when the big impact news happened, it wil be a very important time for trading, some professional trading use the news for starting open position or exit position because they believe that news have the bigger impact than any other analysis

+ Reply to Thread
Page 213 of 270 FirstFirst ... 113 163 203 211 212 213 214 215 223 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)