+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 270 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,110 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned indianfxlovers is an unknown quantity at this point indianfxlovers's Avatar
    Thanks
    As well as all the major countries economic news released almost daily and their currencies moves up or down but ews trading is just trading by analyzing news effect on the market instead of i am following news and not placing any pending order before published news and only trying to trade after seeing the actual result. On many calendars that display Forex news, they always indicate the likely impact of the news, i usually stay away from the high impact news as I am a technical price action trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sohailkhan333 is on a distinguished road sohailkhan333's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well yes dear its a very nice question as well as try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try o en-cash every news i heard forex is an great business as well as.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gibran is an unknown quantity at this point gibran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    begin look and read some articles about economic news related to the news release, after knowing how much gain or decline in currency values ​​then I am prepared ready to open stop order ,I see the schedule of news releases to avoid trade when there is news. directly to the position when I finish using my analysis when I would start my trading has been used for trade

Banned bettaieb_ahmed is an unknown quantity at this point bettaieb_ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    i want always be up to dated so i can study my moves
    and have a good prediction of the market, so yes the news
    are so important for trading and building strategies to increase
    profits and less losses of corse.

Senior Member yondaime is an unknown quantity at this point yondaime's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Other wise there will be chance to do loss accordingly if you do not follow the trading new you do not success in here in fact es, sometime pre estimation works but there are other types of news also but When news come then we can see big price movement and Pre release trading is also quite important so that one can get the feel of the market while I consider that by the news trader you can achieve your success within a short preiod.

Senior Member AmounX86 is an unknown quantity at this point AmounX86's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I should check news before trading though i don't use it usually but it's important when i expect major news release that is like the last news about raising the american government loan that made the gold price rise and rise 3000 points in a very short time so it's important if you plan to trade with certain strategy

Banned cimlak is an unknown quantity at this point cimlak's Avatar
    Thanks
    I heard from many people that news are important to see before trading. I tries many times but it is difficult to know how to understand news release. either they are reliable or not.i thinks those who get awesome results are experienced traders.

Senior Member al-furqan is on a distinguished road al-furqan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes because sometimes it is very good for the trader to bring himself up to speed about what is likely to happen to hi trades because if he does not do that then he is likely to be affected by the news that will be released because most of this news are so strong that you will not have any opportunity against then so be very careful to be up to date .

Senior Member raj93066 is on a distinguished road raj93066's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I only trade with the news trade in it and this help us for making the money and then we trade and then the market gets the volatile to us and can make the easy money in it so we have to carry the latest news in this/....

Senior Member expert. is an unknown quantity at this point expert.'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes.main news ki base pay trading karta hun.mery khyaal say agar hum news ko follow karty hain to hum yahan say achi earning lay sakty hain or is business main apna career bana sakty hain.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 211 of 270 FirstFirst ... 111 161 201 209 210 211 212 213 221 261 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)