+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 270 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati will become famous soon enough sumiati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course, you can find it here, my wife and I are impressed with her husband's Forex reports, and try to try to save as much media as possible in the form of cash for each report that is noticed by EN women. Reports aren't timed, so just check. New capacity may depend on the operator. and I really rarely stepped up just because I was really scalping using complex research, as you can see, that their own methods are the same, because most of us look for the most recent news, so most of us can understand what's happening in market and we understand that the right steps. And now we learn about fundamental studies for ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar has a spectacular aura about sodar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally, one day, one day looking for information and I certainly do not, I prefer to see a panel of experts to assess and at 1:00 that people can easily learn how to view information, and then I let the Enemy service cost capacity will can serve or less. and you are my true friend, we must observe what is happening in the world every day before starting trade. According to the news, we must step outside so that victory always belongs to us. But it might not be possible for us to get money regularly or every day, we might lose several times ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur has a spectacular aura about tidur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The news is very basic and reliable if we can run it deeper. We know that there are many problems that we can pull together as traders and form a given problem, if we have to run the market with a force that is strictly forbidden to pool resources and market problems can certainly be fixed by buying foreign exchange trading in the right way and I think it's important to read news related to the forex market before trading. but I don't think you can always fully depend on the news. You have to see a lot of things before trading. You must use different indicators and signals before conducting a proper market analysis before starting trading.

Member karwa will become famous soon enough karwa will become famous soon enough karwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is one of one's trades on this Forex market. Interesting phenomenon at the very mart. Lucky broadcasts can change the situation of martyrs in one minute as comfortable as bad intelligence can do! And for me, I try to update with every news because as you said, the news has a big effect on Forex and I try to wrap every news that I hear I believe only in confirmed news and not on our brakes so it's very important to see the latest news!

Member fast and will become famous soon enough fast and will become famous soon enough fast and's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is one of one's trades on this Forex market. Interesting phenomenon at the very mart. Lucky broadcasts can change the situation of martyrs in one minute as comfortable as bad intelligence can do! And for me, I try to update with every news because as you said, the news has a big effect on Forex and I try to wrap every news that I hear I believe only in confirmed news and not on our brakes so it's very important to see the latest news!

Member aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx has a spectacular aura about aladinfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is of course important, but there are people who don't care about the news and say that partner analysis is more important than news, which determines direction, but I don't know if you came today to connect to a level of professionalism that doesn't care about news. that victims of young news traders have small wallets and the game Lott is not in. Top with capital size and account losses will be less than an hour on the news and to keep up with the most important news from the global position of Forex Factory

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I don't because when I trade they have no news but I look for it if they are I trade with news but I am not free all the time I get free time very often from my other jobs and when I get it then I give it to Forex and yes, and it's also good if we have to look at the economic calendar with a schedule of several hours before we trade, and that will be a guide for us to determine trends, and so we can prepare ourselves as best we can

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the end I will see the latest information first before I make news about currency trading, but now I have not seen it again, because I know that if I see important information that will make me not know what to do and also make me worry so it's better to use special research without seeing the news. and Yes, every day, the first thing I do is look for information about trading pairs related to me. I have to anticipate it, if I later exchange news, then I have prepared steps. But, I have not been able to find the information provider site that is closest to the truth.

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I see the latest news before entering trade, because the latest news, interpreting news and events, both economic and political, which are expected to have an impact on the currency movements of the countries concerned. Analysts will predict the relationship of the news with other news, for example, industrial production data decreases, but consumer demand is still high, then it can be predicted that there will be an increase in prices. and Every time you use the money to trade, you must take it seriously, for the first time, and in general squared, but there is the beginning of many foreign exchange traders because there are no new traders in the dark when it comes to learning to trade currencies. Different in a number of markets. Free learning tools and resources for a variety of lighting, you can see that understanding a virtual demo account, an online Forex Services Guide course. The many print and online resources, signal services, and graphics that are chosen from you most often ask, "where do I start?" Here we introduce the basic steps needed to find your main foreign exchange market.

Member al bahri will become famous soon enough al bahri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear ik successful traders are always trading mein enter honay say market pehlay lay out check kerta hai market ki movement of the decree hai uska kerta analysis hai or jis pair pe usne trading kerni hotio hai usko the corner say we ka analysis kai hai news most importanat tools hota hai forex mein typical ker higjh empact news ko lazmi the importance of deni chahti hoon kiyun keh unki flaktasi market ko bahti hai effect so let's, look at every news before entering the trade

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 270 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)