+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 270 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q will become famous soon enough dha Q's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    absolutely yes, even i am still beginner but i know the latest new is the most important information. we can understand the way of trading before set out our position in trading. it is very useful to see the lastest information before begin trading. and News trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market. News dependably impact in market exceptionally. An exceptional news can altered the market scenario in a minute and in addition a terrible news can do so.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader will become famous soon enough fxreader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course,,, I will be tough and observe the latest news about the economy of the country in which the currency pair will I trade,,, my spies on the internet,,, a lot of websites that provide the latest news about the economy,,,, let alone news that will be released at this time,,, of course, which has a criteria of "high impact" it would be my judgment,,, or even if I was not even trading doubt,,, but all of them,,, when at what price I would trade that uses analysis fundamental and Yes as a way as possible, I try, and updated with the latest news and as a result, you have serious results in the forex news and try to do all my messages. I think that it confirms only the message and not through a Remour-dependent. Dependable News Agency

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda will become famous soon enough hulu kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you, I did that for ... I did a technical, fundamental and technical analysis ... because it was proven that I got far better results in trading, and I'm satisfied with the results !! and I will continue that strategy to be able to exist in this bizniz !! goodbye friend !! and traders must always trade patiently and with discipline and must follow basic trading rules at all times. First a trader must have the skills and abilities needed to operate in this market and then he must have a good and profitable trading strategy for trading that can produce maximum profits I always check the forexfactor economic calendar, I find the news release schedule has high, if there is currently no news release scheduled then I will see various charts that allow me to enter and open orders safely. if the time is approaching the hour of news release then I will be ready to open the trap delayed 1 minute before and before trading see crisp market news and information about crisp levels and see expert opinions about trading markets and follow them. Success in forex trading is based on the right knowledge of forex trading and good behavior makes you a good trader.

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good habit before trading to see market trends crisp level updates and seek expert opinion about the trading market and update crispy pairs and look for forex expert trading strategies about trading and following them. Good prectiece knowledge and good skills make your good trader. and you have to be careful about what's going on around because it can be rumors or facts and release of critical events that can push prices further or completely upside down and that should always make you decide how to plan your trade with stop targets and profits. Well obviously that's true of my brother, and for myself I believe that sometimes I just follow my stick and it will work well! I am more technical than fundamental. It is recommended to trade with fundamentals. I always get myself updated with the latest news before starting my day. I first look for news that will come out today according to that. I plan my trading strategy

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wosh For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16), Unregistered (2)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trading, see forex news about forex trading and see forex expert opinions about crisp pairs and market trend updates trading crispy levels and see expert opinions about trading and follow them. Good knowledge of a good forex strategy makes you a good trader. and that must be done before everyone starts trading. If you are full of information, your first trade will be perfect and you will be full of positive energy to continue trading. Every latest news comes with something new! It is important to pay attention to the news release when trading on the Forex market, this is because the news release can cancel good technical settings if the data released is quite surprising and this usually occurs with high market volatility causing huge losses in a very short time. time. and I always look for the latest news before trading. Because news is very important and useful for Forex traders. The latest news can make big changes in the Forex market. I advise all traders to follow the news before trading and always be careful about trading time.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member seblak will become famous soon enough seblak will become famous soon enough seblak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in buying a foreign currency from a foreign exchange, then you will be able to visit the forex market because you have a good reputation in the forex market, which has a pedaganged pedagogy in the forex market that has the potential to attract more people. In the forex market, I'm going to have a forex in the future, but I have a lot of money in my life, but I have a lot of money that I have been able to pay, but I'm going to spend a lot of time on this one. Yes I have to, if I don't usually follow the news, then people like Brexit will destroy me in everything we can think of there are many things to think about when it comes to forex trading and this is what we have to do, always every morning follow certain trends and perspectives and this will greatly help you and Forex trading is a worldwide business so most of the headlines are very influential on trade so before starting the most important trade news training training to trade and produce. Always trade by looking at the market and trend of crispy pairs and renewing special dollar values.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to seblak For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course hona to easy he is chahiye kay har laganay trade as the forex trader news jaroor read karna chahiye aur market ki har news says hona update chahiye kyoun kay The forex market in the whole world hay aur is news me bohot he is important hain aur is to say market level bohot pe very asar hota hay koi by the news market, the top level is not low, the low level does not obey the hay and because you cannot ignore the basics in Forex, the news is the real driver of Forex and they make the market direction so you must have complete information and updates before you open an order, technical analysis is good but when there is a high impact the news changes all analyzes.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to halim khan For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well obviously that's true of my brother, and for myself I believe that sometimes I just follow my stick and it will work well! I am more technical than fundamental. It is recommended to trade with fundamentals. I always get myself updated with the latest news before starting my day. I first look for news that will come out today according to that. I plan my trading strategy Yes I am looking for the latest forex news all the time before trading, I do not use the news to trade but I use it to guide me in taking the right trading opportunities that will benefit, the news is important and finally helps us Many want to do the right trade, use the news just to trade is risky, you must enter fundamental and technical analysis so you can trade anything.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to bumbung For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay has a spectacular aura about mumtay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not search for news before trading on the forex market, I traded immediately after my signal gave a new signal on my timeline, or when I analyzed the market myself then I would trade I did not look for news before trading because I did not understand news trading. and, we must check and check the latest news updates before making any decisions in trading. because news plays a very important role in forex. to get maximum profit and to reduce the risk of loss, we must check the latest economic news program. Of course, you must always keep up with the latest news because fundamental analysis is very important and really affects the market, you must always know what's happening in the world because this will help you a lot in your trade to find out if your analysis matches what the news says or not and to decide whether you will open or close your trade. and I didn't see the news because I was interested in normal trading methods. I am not interested in scalping. You know this is a scalping market job. They saw the usual news. So that they work on the market correctly. Because news is a very important role in scalping. We cannot scalping with news.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to mumtay For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G agr huma forex ma intery lena say phely huma news ko he view ja ka he hum forex trading ma acha work bhe huma kama sakhta hai us leya huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum forex trading bhe ua ma sahi work bhe hum kar ka acha time ma bhe acha profit kama sakhta hai It is a foreign exchange trading company that has been looking for a business to find out that when it comes to market, it is a marketplace that has been associated with an asset, or if it is a pair of people, that is why it is very difficult to buy and sell it for a long time. If you do not know what to do in the past, then you will be able to use it for the purpose of being able to use it, but you have to use it for the purpose that you can use when you are using it. If you have any questions and have been asked to join a Forex trading company, then you are asked to join the Bank of Cyprus.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to mantakdim For This Useful Post:

nailabanu (2019-12-16)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 270 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)