+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 270 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member changi has a spectacular aura about changi has a spectacular aura about changi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I am looking for the latest forex news all the time before trading, I do not use the news to trade but I use it to guide me in taking the right trading opportunities that will benefit, the news is important and finally helps us Many want to do the right trade, use the news just to trade is risky, you must enter fundamental and technical analysis so you can trade anything.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to changi For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 11,081 Times in 4,514 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market. News always effect in market highly. A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.
    So it is very important to look latest news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000 has a reputation beyond repute Pak3000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 36,647 Times in 13,865 Posts
    g haan yeh baat bilkul theak hain ur main karta be hun k jab be trading krna start krta hun to pehly sy sari information ko bohat achai trah sy collect kar lyte hun tak k mujhe bilkul be trading karty hwe zara be loss nhi hun ur main traders k sth acha deal kar sakho.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Pak3000 For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-25), Unregistered (4)

Trusted Member buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar has a reputation beyond repute buttar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market. News always effect in market highly. A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.
    So it is very important to look latest news.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh has a spectacular aura about teteh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you trade it is good to know that the news is the part you have you know how to be good when reading this way you can ensure that you are taking full advantage of the direction that might move if you know that there is something you need to make sure you know how having to influence the market in this way is more profitable for you in this way and if you feel that it might not give you the direction you want, you can avoid the market and just wait

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to teteh For This Useful Post:

buttar (2019-03-24), Pak3000 (2019-03-24), Unregistered (1)

Member niat has a spectacular aura about niat has a spectacular aura about niat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To get profit on forex we need a market situation. And market conditions depend on which country we trade in. This currency turmoil occurs because of the economic, labor, financial and political conditions of the country. If the financial condition drops, the price of the currency of the cursor will also decrease. Through the news we can find out. So, it's important to look for news and. The main foreign exchange trading aap ko trade says news or predictions or predictions ko dekh kar hi trade because chahiye.Wo ley k is saying humin trade helps main melti ha or ziada produces hoti ha. kuch log news for dekh kar karty trading hain said kar indaza nahi hota market ha.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to niat For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-24), Unregistered (1)

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    maybe I try to update with every news because as you say News has a big effect on forex and I try to wrap every news that I hear good news can change the market situation in an instant and bad news can do it so it is very important to look for the latest news and I always look at the news to trade because the display is very interesting on the trade points in the same direction or back and forth. But my weakness is lazy to read the news in detail, but I always see the schedule of news that will be released so that I am always ready with stop losses to keep my account from news that has a big impact

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sapiyar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes as far as possible I try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try o encash every News I heard.I believe only on confirmed News and not on Remour.Depend on a depenable agency for NEWS

16. The Following User Says Thank You to buttar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member bango has a spectacular aura about bango has a spectacular aura about bango's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well obviously that's true of my brother, and for myself I believe that sometimes I just follow my stick and it will work well! I am more technical than fundamental. It is recommended to trade with fundamentals. I always get myself updated with the latest news before starting my day. I first look for news that will come out today according to that. I plan my trading strategy

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bango For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul has a spectacular aura about kashibul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes of course my dear, there is no double I really believe that I don't need to do that, because I use graphics just to make analysis and use it for trading. Using news to trade is good, but I don't have good skills to analyze the market using news. So, I decided to trade using only technical analysis, depending on my chart just to trade

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kashibul For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 270 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)