बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 241 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2404

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Junior Member farhanamin561 is an unknown quantity at this point farhanamin561's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    2.90 USD
    Thanks
    forex main buht si new new news milti hai jis se faida bi hota hai aur nuqsan bi hota hai.aur hum ko cheye ka news ko achi tarha understand kr ka kam krna cheye.

2. Options
    Member Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen is a splendid one to behold Mr.yen's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    22.26 USD
    Thanks
    yes i definitely look at news before taking an entry , or me hamesha news pr nazar rakhta ho q k meri kuch entries chal rhi hoti hai to un ko manage krna parta hai , ap dosto ko b high impact ki news ko dykhna chaiye entry lyty wakt or agr ap ki koe entry chal rahi ho to b ap ko political or market news pr nazar rakhni chaiye , ..........waisy b aj kal trump tweet season hai sab ko active rehna chaiye haha .

Member hujan will become famous soon enough hujan will become famous soon enough hujan's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    91.44 USD
    Thanks
    I would like to provide technical analysis services as a basis for my release or closing status. But, by trading, the Forex calendar remains a mandatory menu that benefits me to be seen. Take a glance at the headlines that support the recent opening of orders in the market, as the news strongly supports trade. if we are going to finish trading with the news and do not follow the following trends then therefore we can get too much remuneration from the others. I think it is not always necessary to get the latest news about the currency market before opening any position in the Forex market if you have news about the previous market, but it needs to be technically analyzed at all times before opening any positions to be made. deals here

Member marzuki will become famous soon enough marzuki will become famous soon enough marzuki's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    161.02 USD
    Thanks
    Yes, as you say, there are significant impacts on forex news and news about questions being heard. I try to pay for all the news and news on Remour. Dependent on reliable for sure, for trying to update all the news I agree with the idea before trading someone should update the latest news before taking any position, if want to be an excilent trader every day must track all technical information from all goods transact on Forex platform

Member babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif is a jewel in the rough babar hanif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    263.50 USD
    Thanks
    NAHI BRO YE SUCH NAHI HAI ..

main b ek trader hon or main apna trader forex news dekh kar karta hon magar kai bar mujhe jb shak parta hai k aj shayad news thek nahi to main indicator use kar leta hon or yahi chezen mujhe kamiyab bnati hain . agar ap ko b lagta hai k news dekh kar trading karna chahiye ya ap kesi shak main hai to ap demo account main use karky dekh len..TRY IT

Member Wakeel78 will become famous soon enough Wakeel78's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    36.15 USD
    Thanks
    slam o alikum jnab mere khayal me iss me koi shak nahi ke hamin latest news mil sakti hain ager iss ko ham properr time dain

Member ver will become famous soon enough ver will become famous soon enough ver's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    130.07 USD
    Thanks
    this is the basic rule of trading the market hum ma koi b cheez purchase karny jaty hain to market ma mojod har brokar sy information collect karty hain or jis broker k features humhen achy lagty hain hum usy prchase karna pasand karty hain.isi tarhan forex ma trading karny sy pahly hum forex k rules or uski trading k rules jana zarori samjen gy.is ma hamara yi fyeda hai.kisi b kam ko karny sy pahly uski noyat k bary ma malomat zaror lyni chahyen. In this forex business learning is needed. We already know all about the market, the trend and then open a lot to start trading.if we make updates to us then it is the dough for us to be successful. This is a lucrative business across everyone can join no limit about age, man or woman. If we up date us about forex then it's the dough for our success.

Member ngomong will become famous soon enough ngomong will become famous soon enough ngomong's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    102.36 USD
    Thanks
    Of course I do, my friend. News is the power that keeps the market moving. Without looking at the news before placing an order, a trader is unaware of the fundamental aspects of the market. He may suufer considerable losses if he does not care to see the news before and come. So news is very important for a trader to understand the market environment. before trading I read all the news Forex is very helpful and I always see the market conditions and also look at the economic calendar for news, every trader must before your trade see all who then take this better step better for you.

Member tikukur will become famous soon enough tikukur will become famous soon enough tikukur's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    113.48 USD
    Thanks
    I am looking for the latest news before every trade because the news plays an important role in the market movement. If you analyze the news before trading then you will get a good profit. When news of any country is released then the movement becomes in the corresponding currency according to the news. I am not looking for the latest news before I trade, I have shifted from the old ways of trading to new ways of trading. And I get the best in this market with this, I do not see the fundamentals anymore, it is a stop loss that will do the rest for me.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to tikukur For This Useful Post:

aira (03-26-2018)

12. Huracan
    Member duua will become famous soon enough duua will become famous soon enough duua's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    82.52 USD
    Thanks
    yes as usual I see news before trading, especially when news of big impact happens, it will be a very important time for trading, some professional trades use news to start open positions or exit positions because they believe that news has a greater impact than analysis I am always looking for the latest news before transacting, I think it is very helpful for me and my trade. I think news analysis is a good skill for us. We can remove the risk with news analysis so that when I trade at Forex, I see very much the latest news. which covers my trade gap.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to duua For This Useful Post:

madun khan (03-28-2018)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 223 of 241 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 ... LastLast