+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 270 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If we trade using a system with fundamental analysis, we should, yes, usually when economic news is released, there is a significant price movement, for example in EUR / USD pairs, almost all traders await the release of NFP economic data and FOMC meetings, as a reference for before they enter the market and it is very very important for traders to see the latest news before placing an order, I think we need to analyze the market all the time and if we can do that only then make the right decisions in the trading business and we must know that without proper understanding of the market, we must not open a trade.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a great way to get to a website that is easy to navigate, but we have to explain that we have no fundamentals at the moment, but we don't have time to trade or trade any longer. ik strong sloquo is used to be used for large losses, but and There are some serious sites in forex trading that give you forex news, there is something you can trade with and others. Who gets a new second hand from the main site like dot com investment, it is one of the best ways you can get every time

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung will become famous soon enough jangkung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting any type of work, pre-knowledge is mandatory. the same lie in the case of forex trading. to have good moves or shifts, it's better to review some news and updates. I think nothing can happen before pre-knowledge. and the latest new currency market is very helpful for traders to avoid big losses and get good profits from the Forex trading business. Before entering the trading market we must read the latest news about international economics and politics.

Member barak will become famous soon enough barak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bro dear, I strongly believe that it is very important to look at market fundamental analysis before placing orders on the market. Forex trading is not so easy to do but we need to look for a technical perspective and also need to understand fundamental analysis and the best news that has the best impact is one that has a good opportunity to make money this way trade becomes very good but very risky trading very complicated types and risk if you but you don't know what news will come out

Member nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman has a spectacular aura about nurohman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You say that News has a big influence on Forex and I try to wrap every News that I hear then we will know what is happening on the market and we will know for the right action So it is very important to see the latest news and I always read the news when this and I think if we can trade with proper market fundamental analysis and we need to trade with market technical analysis, I think if we can trade with the right market analysis then we can generate good profits from trade.

Junior Member Chanda is on a distinguished road Chanda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han g bilkul ma news check karta rehta ho ka kis waqat kon se news arahy ha and is pair pa news ka waqat trade karna kesa rahy ga kio ka ya sab dhakna bohat zaroori hota ha trading ma profit and loss ka liye

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News ko follow karna achi bat hai q ke news ke bagiar trading bi thik hai but jab news ati hai to humain market ki direction ka zyda idea ho jata hia ke market kaha pe jaye gi take profit ke chances mere khyal se zyda ho jate hain.

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly my partner and I don't do that often, and because I really do scalping with complicated analysis while my own method, but my partner and I agree if we all have views with the most recent reports, after that we all might understand what is happening on the market and we will understand the right action ... now I am learning about simple analysis too. and sometimes before trading our first look at the latest news about what's happening and the results are pretty good when we don't understand what they are planning by the newsmakers, we learn more than technical analysis with fundamental analysis.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before I start trading in a week, the first thing I do is look at identifying the bias of each currency, then I swap a pair of strong and weak currencies towards bias. This trading method puts you in most of the time. and I rarely do that, and because I really do scalping together with technical checks as our method, but we agree if we take a peek at the latest news, then most of us will know what's going on in this market and we will know the right steps ... and now I learn about basic exams too.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to vrindavan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dekhain agar ham forex me latest news aur important news ko chand mint read krey to is me hamara hi faida hay jis se ham apni trding ko news se bahter aur achi kar sktey hey aur news kio k important news se bari hoti hay is lye trading se pahley news ko read lazmi krna chahiye ta k achi performance ban jye....
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

IGI (2018-10-29), Pak003 (2018-11-28), Unregistered (2)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 270 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 83 133 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)