+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 270 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad has a reputation beyond repute azharahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 16,424 Times in 1,655 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agar news ko follow karta howa jab hum trading karta hain tu humara leay bhe best hote ha or huma acha bonsu bhe milta ha magar hum soch smjh ka he hum trading karne cheya jesa hum agar tak ja skath hain magar hum us ka bara ma kuch pta hona cheya jesa hum aga tak hum ja skath hain or huma kafi menath karne ke zaroorat hote he or huma acha bonus bhe kama na ko mita ha or huma gar bharna ka be chance bhar jata hain

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to azharahmad For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-06-26)

Member Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz has a reputation beyond repute Feroz's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,572 Times in 483 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g bilkul hamay news ko zaroor dekhna chahiye trading karny se pehly kio ka agar ham news ko dekhy gy tu hamay is ka bohat zaida faida ho ga kio ka news ka market ki move pa bohat asar parta ha

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai humare ko kafi achi tarah se dekh lena hota hai ki market mein News kyon si hai aur agar koi badi news hai to usse pahle order nahi lena hota hai, humare ko wait karna hoga trend ka uske baad hi order le bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member natum will become famous soon enough natum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course I always look into forex trading business and when sometimes high-impact news is opened then I start my new order and most of the times I managed to gain profit by opening orders so I always think trading with news is really effective. For every online forex trader I want to convey before you start trading online initially watch closely the latest online world news and then think which side you can trade on the buy or sell side to earn money.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the report or number is "good and surprising or better than expected" you buy the reporting currency and vice versa of course as we explained before then the forex market is always busy the market so the news is very important for forex trading and if we only transact technically , then we can not succeed all the time so the trade is very profitable and very important to analyze the market movement with easy mein net per ki forexfactory site ko laazmi visit karta hoon because the latest news aur dta forex market k trend per boht effect ziada karta market hey.aurin profit agarin lena hey tu latest news ka ilam hona boht ziada interests rakhta hey.kisi bhi ki country our economy rate of inflation key per hanging karti hey.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main trade headline is karne nahi ata, the main trading pocket of karne se pahle high impact news ka publish the timing of the deck leta hun taki uss waqt main koi trade na karu, trading to run hain for main hood cover. kiun ki high impact news publish sharpening baum to market bahut jyada volatile and sharp moves lene lagta ahin. so iss samay main trade ko avoid karta hun. I do and everyone should be because many traders after they open their trade, they get the loss after only a few hours and the reason is because the news is coming that he did not check and it made him lose a lot especially when we trade USD for EUR they have lots of news and we should always pay attention to them.

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always read new before starting trading. waiting for good news that helps make a good profit. if there is currently no news release scheduled then I will see various charts that allow me to enter and open orders securely. Main services and charts. With so many choices, the question you are most likely to ask is that the newspaper or news is badly needed in the trade, because basically a trader will not be able to trade in a perfect way, therefore we should look for references to strengthen the analysis we will decide. and I personally would rather find some news sources to ensure that my analysis is correct, and can generate profits

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOREX update news is great for us and confident in terms of achievable My partner and I are trying to update with every media due to the fact when you mention Media using key results in Forex trading as well as my partners and I test encash every Media. My partner and I watched. I really believe only about Media being validated rather than about Remour. Determined by unreliable organizations related MEDIA.so thanks forex business To keep in touch with Forex news required for Forex traders. I always look at the economic news data released every day through which it becomes easy for me to guess the next market movement. Some economic news has a low impact that puts low pressure on certain currency pairs but several times the release of high-impact economic data that alters the entire trend of currency.

Banned billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007 has a reputation beyond repute billyboy00007's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 60,611 Times in 12,775 Posts
    meri yeh adat ban chuki hai main jab bhi trading karta hon to pehlay forex factory name ki eak website hai jo har pairs say related koi bhi news ho with time wo apni website per share kar detay hein main unko follow karta hon aor usi news ko dehan main rakhtay huway main koi trade apney real account main laganey ka faisla karta hon.

11. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to billyboy00007 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-20), bali351 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-22), rehanayaz2 (2018-04-22), sakigbest (2018-04-24), sarfraz786 (2018-04-21), yulbang111 (2018-04-23), zahid2016 (2018-04-20), ZainiiiBadshah143 (2018-04-21)

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,446 Times in 9,163 Posts
    latest news ko dekhan bohat help ful hota skta hai humain jab bi ham ne koi bi trade lgai hui ho to ku ke news ko dekhne ke bad humain pata hota hia ke market itne baje fast move kare gi to hum us se phele apni position ko close kar skte hain.

13. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), danish555 (2018-04-26), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), mian5575405 (2018-04-23), munibkhan (2018-04-23), Rajpoot771 (2018-04-19), ravi999 (2018-04-26), sarfraz786 (2018-04-26), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-04-20)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 47 of 270 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 57 97 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)