+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 270 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Junior Member rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn has a spectacular aura about rafictn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Before starting trading everyone should be read the news . The news are always helpful for trading . It should be come the latest news of market up and down. Most of the Senior member also share their ideas and much more that is really helpful for the trading and get profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member sameer.malik is on a distinguished road sameer.malik's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i always see forex news before i go to trade, it help us to up to date

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016 has a reputation beyond repute zahid2016's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 51,448 Times in 9,163 Posts
    news se bohat acha proift mil skta hai humain Forex se or news bohat effect karti hai Forex ki market main News different ho skti hai or jis pair ki news ho usi pe effect karti hai aagr us time humain pata chal jaye ke kis base pe news hai to hum Forex se us pair se acha profit nikal skte hain.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to zahid2016 For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-03-15), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-16), KASINA (2018-03-18), yulbang111 (2018-03-13)

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,220 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex me 3 types ki news ka impact hota hai high impact and low impact and medium impact ap ko apni koi bhi trade open karne se pehle dekh lena chaiye ke koi news ka data to nahi ane wala agar kisi bhi kisam ka news data aane wala ho to ap ko trade nahi karni chaiye kyun ke news ke time market me moving bohat zeyada speed ke sath hoti hai

Member dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin has a spectacular aura about dingin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always get myself updated with the latest news before starting my day I am looking for news that will come out today as I plan my trading strategy because I do not need more than 40 pips a day so there is no risk. in making a profit. Market news makes the market go crazy so before the news comes to close all my trades to save all the profits I make Often I do it, but sometimes I just follow my wax stick and it will only work well! I am more technical than fundamental. It is advisable to trade on the basics if you do not have in-depth knowledge of technical analysis because some currency pairs are so unstable making the movement up and down sharply as when there is news about salary, payroll and non-employment salary job change

7. The Following User Says Thank You to dingin For This Useful Post:

lanang (2018-03-13)

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Personally I open my economic calendar every day. I avoid placing a position when something new is expected and I am looking for the latest as well to determine how the price can move and if there is an impact from the news released earlier. In addition, I like news trading because of the good money we can get from I try to fix every news because as you say News has a big impact on Forex and I'm trying to make money every News I hear and I accept only on News that has been confirmed and not on Rumor

Senior Member bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351 has a reputation beyond repute bali351's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,748 Times in 1,127 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    latest news pe focus karna sahi hai is se humain market ke trend ka pata chailta hai or hum market ko zayda ache way se pick karte hain Forex ki market main news se bohat effect hota hai or market bohat fast move kartei hai news ke time is se bohat dyaan karne ki zarurt hai.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to bali351 For This Useful Post:

yulbang111 (2018-03-11)

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    yes of course it is very important to see a good news for trading in forex market and we must have need for making both fundamental and technical analysis for the best prediction of market trend..i like to trade with latest news...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to youcef54 For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-11)

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by zahraali989 View Post
    g Han mein to trading karne se phele news zarure parhne chahye aur news and se phele ek ghanta phele trading bhand Kar dene chahye q ky kabhe market ap ky against jasakhte hai aur ap ko loss bhe ho sakhta hai market mein
    hanji forex trader ko esme hamesha trade open karne se pehle market me news ke baarein me pata hona chahiye,esme trader ko news ka jaankari hoga to wo market me ache se analysis karke trade open kar sakenga,esme trader ko jald baaji se market me kaam nahi karna chahiye.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to sachit For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-11)

Banned zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989 has a reputation beyond repute zahraali989's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 20,923 Times in 3,697 Posts
    g Han mein to trading karne se phele news zarure parhne chahye aur news and se phele ek ghanta phele trading bhand Kar dene chahye q ky kabhe market ap ky against jasakhte hai aur ap ko loss bhe ho sakhta hai market mein

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to zahraali989 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-13), bali351 (2018-03-11), jellybelly2017 (2018-03-03)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 270 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 100 150 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)