+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 270 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    New is really important. We need to run the market for the same job in the same job for a good choice. We need to run the market in a far greater choice, which works for them. We need to analyze the market correctly and find it difficult to make it right. for every trader we know there is a lot of good information there is a lot of good news that can build your case when you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe this is important in everyday trading just like washing your face so you don't lose your money. Sometimes some news can really disrupt you and cause you to lose your initial capital, especially for many of us who have little capital that doesn't allow you to try and save yourself. Sometimes when you have seen previous market reactions to certain types of news, you really can make a big profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is a trading rule that before trading, traders must always look at market trends, watch market news for ex and forex news and trends soar up and down. other shake. looking for ex-experts who are fat are most of them like a partner.

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Despite my technical trader, I would always see the news coming out, especially the news that is high impact, at least to know the time / clock news will be released. As a scalper, I would avoid trading when there is news. But if there is a minus transaction, then I would do the pending orders for locking.

Member baalan will become famous soon enough baalan will become famous soon enough baalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I always look at forex news to allow me to plan my trade every day, because high-impact news releases usually provide large market volatility and this can help you to make money or cost your money if volatility is against your trade, so it depends on when I get my trading signal, I might enter the trade and break even before the news release on trading passes if it's almost time for the news to be released and the trade to release the news itself

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I do, there are quite a few good sites that provide the latest economic news and calendars on things that are happening all over the world and how they will affect the forex market, remembering that before making a trade gives you added advantage and you can use it to your advantage and generate a good amount of money if you know what will happen.

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News factors are considered very important, and also to find out the time of the news, because there is market news that has moved before or after he left even for 10 minutes, to find out when the news will help you if you will adjust the open trade process or will close it to avoid loss fluctuations generated from news on high markets.

Member hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani has a spectacular aura about hamdani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is of course important, but there are people who don't care about the news and say that partner analysis is more important than the news, which determines direction, but I don't know if you come today to connect to the level of professionalism that doesn't care about news. that victims from young news traders to have small wallets and play Lott do not enter Top with capital sizes and loss accounts will be less than one hour on the news and to follow the most important news from Forex Factory's global positioning

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I know, knowing what is happening in the world all the time is good for your trade because economic news affects markets almost instantly so knowing the news before or as soon as they happen will give you an edge and make you trade better than those who haven't used the news .

Member opat has a spectacular aura about opat has a spectacular aura about opat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most of my trade depends on the news, so it's clear before making a big position I always look for any news, and also stay updated before one day about upcoming news, so I can avoid large volatile times and will be closed or hedged if I has an open position to avoid large losses due to high volatile during the news release hours.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 29 of 270 FirstFirst ... 19 27 28 29 30 31 39 79 129 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)