+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 270 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,661 to 2,670 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I didn't do that becasue I am not fundamental trader, I am technical analysis trader and I prefer to choose technical analysis to be my main price movements analysis since techincal analysis more promising than fundamental analysis

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member waqar arif will become famous soon enough waqar arif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i do ...
    i look for the diffrent sorts of news for the trading and when some sort of news is released than i tends to analyse that news that whether such a news would fluctuate the market or not...!!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i do not look for latest news
    when i want to take a trade. I
    only use technical analysis for
    my trading and before i get in
    market, i always check what
    time news in forex trading to
    avoid time it releases

Banned Chaudhry is on a distinguished road Chaudhry's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han mein trading start kernay say pehlay latest forex news ko must read or watchkerta hou is say mujay trading mein kafi help mil jati hay or mujay asani hoti hay currency pairs ko buy and sell kernay mein.

Member hendarto is an unknown quantity at this point hendarto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will look at news, and I can take advantage of the news when the news was released, because I think by looking at the news, then we will be ready with extreme movement caused by the news.

Member sammypt is on a distinguished road sammypt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to be honest i dont see any news at all .
    i use big time frames to prevent news to make my order to the market

reggard
    sammy

Member traderking84 is an unknown quantity at this point traderking84's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i never used to look at anything except for the graphs while opening a trade .but with recent experience i think i have to look on wider hing like the news and other stuff before opening a trade.it will change my profit level and my earning

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You may not need to wait for news to come before you take a trading decision, it is enough to anticipate the news

Banned kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman has a spectacular aura about kashifrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Before every trade i look for news in fact i am using a news website that offer feed from several news provider so there is no chance that i miss the news and it's importnat part of my rules to check the news as well as upcoming events too before open ing a account.

Member eng2012 is an unknown quantity at this point eng2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course this is one of the most important things that we must do so that we can know well to the right direction, which therefore we can we determine the direction and the successful opening positions

+ Reply to Thread
Page 267 of 270 FirstFirst ... 167 217 257 265 266 267 268 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)