+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 270 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member resham has a spectacular aura about resham has a spectacular aura about resham's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If it will make my trade news does look at the economic calendar to find out the release schedule that has high impact news,
    then I look and read some articles about economic news related to the news release, after knowing how much
    profit or decline. Currency value then I am ready to ready to open stop order
    good luck

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to resham For This Useful Post:

bronz (2017-11-01)

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bhagawanta View Post
    im very agree with you bro..i do thats to..i do the both analyse technic,fundamental and technical analysis..because is proved to me getting a much better result in trading,and im satisfy with that result!!and i will continou that strategies to be able to exist in this bizniz!! goodluck guys!!
    I will continue to search for information about the news because I am sure we will be better and safer when
    we do not know when the news will be released because as we know when the
    news is released we will be more alert
    best regard

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sadli khan For This Useful Post:

tidur (2017-11-01), zahid2016 (2017-10-29)

Member vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong will become famous soon enough vava tong's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade news is very profitable, even profit quickly. because of the considerable impact of news.
    but has the ability to analyze the good news. because it is not easy for us to analyze the news well.
    Much has to be learned, because it is so complicated, there are news related to many things, so much can be learned in analyzing the basics.
    salam

Member aswat will become famous soon enough aswat will become famous soon enough aswat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suhasrn View Post
    Yes I used to look news before trading , as it is very much helpful for market strategy. Good News always effect on Trading Profit always. We have read news before doing trade.
    Yes, I also understand that good news can affect the market. But this market changes every second.
    So if we just rely on good news and hope to make more profit, it's not a good idea.
    Sometimes we have to take steps on the current state with our own predictions.
    good luck

Member Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta is just really nice Nuleta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sure trading in forex market actually I believe as fundamental analysis and part of it, can be good in trading decision which is it makes our trade healthy, it is because we are not just relying in technical analysis alone, especially for long term trading that needs news to support our trading decision

Member bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali has a spectacular aura about bangjali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, as a chartist, I have no issues with news because I only use the chart for my analysis.
    If there is a big step after I do the analysis, then I get the advantage, that means my analysis is correct.
    But if I get a loss, then my analysis fails. If the price occurs in the direction of my analysis at first,
    and then there is a reversal after the news, and I lose, my mistake is not to close my profit position.
    regard

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bangjali For This Useful Post:

nurheli (2017-10-25)

Member salikin will become famous soon enough salikin will become famous soon enough salikin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A good news can change the market situation in an instant and also bad news that can be done. So it's important to see the latest news.
    I try to trade by following the impact of Forex. The number of Forex traders does this.
    Thank you brother for sharing your posts of course every trader must follow the news and forecasts
    because this confirms our technical results this is called fundamental technique
    greeting

11. The Following User Says Thank You to salikin For This Useful Post:

lanang (2017-10-28)

Member sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar is a jewel in the rough sidrazafar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    without look current affairs and current news trading in profitable way is not possible. When trader not aware with the market how he can make trading .before trades everything will be in the trader's mind. When he have know how of market can earn profit otherwise will face loos.through the news the current market situation can be see , dollar rates , economy , etc also be in awareness.

Junior Member amayas is on a distinguished road amayas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market. News always effect in market highly. A good news can changed the market thank you nice dyeeeu jja dlla

Member dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano is a glorious beacon of light dhano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its no double that before i trade in forex i look for latest news bro . Many Forex trader follow news for make money,because news trading are very profitable . But newbie trader shouldn't trade depend on news ,because news trade depend on many thing like fundamental analysis .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 270 FirstFirst ... 9 49 57 58 59 60 61 69 109 159 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)