+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 270 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member salimun is on a distinguished road salimun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that it is true that and I also watch and see the best news for opening as a new order in the life of the market, because the news is the best for trading I think if we are going to trade with news and without following the trend then we really can be too many benefits from others, so I think the best way is that we can be used as trading strategy and also we can earn better profit ok !! and it is very important for a good trader to get in touch with the latest news that may affect your trading, one must make a strong strategy and should analyze the market with a good trend and try to predict future market movements, I also get the latest news for trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member poundsterling will become famous soon enough poundsterling's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    many things you need to learn before you decide to trade and I think to be able to start trading you do then you should be able to find something new because you can vary it with a new one then this will make the difference and color in your trade, your income get also will be much larger than before so you need high creativity to be able to make it all and trading methods at a time for the news you need commitment and attention as it may be to lead to a loss account, this is true. When the news is released it will go sideways but indirect it and show a few minutes that it will come back again but the wait is the cause of the main fact that can reach the higher point

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa will become famous soon enough gandiwa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because trading on the news also has a lot of risk that we can get in there too that When we want to use news momentum it does not hold our open positions for so long and so I will say again when news comes then used to have to wait for orders and also make big lot sizes in moderate markets do not use high risk ok as if we should analyze first before trading dear I think we need to trade when the news comes as the current Forex market runs very fast and we can generate very fast profit and News does have a significant role to move the market very quickly as it happens because you are against the trend and maybe you are scalping if it is not ascertained will not be too big the amount of loss you can use other opportunities and do the reduction of losses than it will help you to get a small amount but also will help you to lose a little later We can be good information, good experience for the market than news trade is one of the popular trading system for new traders

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,449 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah, i always look all news but use to see USD news because i am fond of trading with major six pair which are based with USD that i prefer to trade with USD based pair. Its rare to trade with USD non based pair because i dont feel comfortable with these pair and if i do trade with these pair then it may be the cause of to get margin call of my account.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-06-29), JahanZaib (2018-06-29), Mustansir (2018-06-29), Unregistered (3)

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it's pretty much better that if any member would try to concentrate on the learning side I mean to say that practical demo practice than the High Impact news will move the market in pips in a short amount of time so it's great if I can make a good analysis over news and yet as long as you try in demo account to get that I believe you will be able to trade with news also that buddy trading by using news result sometimes trader can earn very good profit but also sometimes trader must take big loss because result and probably not all traders match the news or fundamental analysis to predict signal trading then or just make a trap before the news is released and set TP with relevant and more easily touched by the market price alone I've tried to trade the news and never again exchanged the curry na result is very unpredictable, now I do not like news trading because news trading is limited in insta that fundamental analysis is the best analysis I think

Junior Member GoGoG is an unknown quantity at this point GoGoG's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes. Forex trading changes continuously. You need to keep pace with the changing trends. I have subscribed to different forex channels. I read all the biggest forex forums. It never hurts to learn about new stuff. Am i right?

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is very well described by taoufik I have taken some hints from the post and I think fundamental news is important we can strongly trade with this news and it is very important to go with knowledge and analysis but actually Trade news has a clue that what will happen to Forex market Keep in touch with people who trade when the news is released is a great way to make big profits and as far as possible I try to update with every news because as you say News has a great influence in Forex and I try to include every News I heard. Trade news is one of the best trades in this Forex market. News is always very high on the market. Good news can change the market situation in an instant as well as bad news we can do. We can learn how to make an analysis of the news and what will affect the price of either the enemy up or down.

Member wifi will become famous soon enough wifi will become famous soon enough wifi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I am always looking for the latest news about market trends before I start trading. It's important to create a trading and money management strategy. we can never plan a trade without looking at the market for some time and decide after analyzing the market. If we start trading without proper judgment then the fear of loss will be accompanied by us during trading and, I look closely at the latest news on the data as well as daily news and expert views on possible market moves. I also observe trends and keep an eye on when and where markets will change. So all these possible ways can be done. play an important role in getting good decisions about Forex trading. I also visited some expert websites that gave their own opinion about the possible movement of market trends that day.

Member surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi has a spectacular aura about surabi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear I listen to the news before transacting because the news has a big impact on every business but specifically on forex trading, if you will listen to the latest news before you will trade then you get money and make a profit. and Forex News is very helpful for all forex traders. If we look at forex news then we can easily analyze the market and successful trading. 75% forex news flows forex news. I always see forex news and then see forex indicator and then trading in the forex market.

Member pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam has a spectacular aura about pemadam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it is very important to succeed as a forex trading because Forex trading is a very risky business and can move anytime. 100% profits such as footprint can make a loss by the news. So I think every treader should be flowing Forex news when stepping !! and the Forex Market is always up to date so most of the merchants are on duty to keep themselves updated with market news before the trade helps in keeping the news in mind and helps to build up new and up-to-date news strategies to understand the market flow as if how the Forex market will be for hours or days. We can always find information on Forex websites when they post updates every day if needed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 42 of 270 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 52 92 142 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)