+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 270 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara has a spectacular aura about nusantara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I have to, if I don't usually follow the news, then people like Brexit will destroy me in everything we can think of there are many things to think about when it comes to forex trading and this is what we have to do, always every morning follow certain trends and perspectives and this will greatly help you and Forex trading is a worldwide business so most of the headlines are very influential on trade so before starting the most important trade news training training to trade and produce. Always trade by looking at the market and trend of crispy pairs and renewing special dollar values.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah has a spectacular aura about kamcah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is the rule of trade seeing the trading market before trading looks a pair of crisp levels and dollar updates. Before trading, see the forex expert's opinion about the crispy pair and trading strategy. This is most important for alway watch trade trade news that is safe and secure. and I give high consideration to the news that will come when trading on the forex market, this is because this news plays a major role in market volatility, although prices may not be as expected but the volatility they produce is noteworthy because this can make you a lot of money or cost a lot.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali has a reputation beyond repute zahidali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,084 Times in 3,090 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G bhi jab koi news aa rhi ho tu hum us pr tab tak trading nhi karne cheya jab tak us pair ke news ka ana tak jab news ka time khatam ho jay tu phir hum us pr news pr work kar ka acha profit bhe earn kar sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum forex trading ma asani say kama sakhta hai

Banned zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan has a reputation beyond repute zonyakhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,993 Times in 2,107 Posts
    Boss news is very important for us to Determining market direction , if we are keen on reading the news that we will be able to generate a large profit , but if we are wrong in analyzing the news then we will suffer large losses so not make loss.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zonyakhan For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-04-30), zeeshanshahid (2019-04-30)

Member aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng has a spectacular aura about aceng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well really my dear, actually i really found that i was looking for news every time i traded on the market and i made sure that i didn't trade before the news had a high impact, so i didn't get caught up in the unwanted situation and suffering as a result better choice and as one of the forex traders I highly consider trading methods at a time with news that you need commitment and attention because it might be to lead to account losses, this is true. when the news released will run sideways but indirectly and show a few minutes that it will come back again but waiting is the main cause of facts that can reach more and higher points

7. The Following User Says Thank You to aceng For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad is a jewel in the rough shafiqahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhaai forex trading aik aisa business hy jis sy aap kaafi achi earning kr sakty ho kiun keh market ka koi bhrosa nahi main umeed sy kehtaa hoon aap forex trading krain too aap ko pata chaly gaa keh kisa business hy kis trah kia jaata hy ;loss ata hy ya profit miltaa hy is liy i like forex

Member chasif will become famous soon enough chasif will become famous soon enough chasif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    affocose .
    news trading is one of the best trading in this forec markit . newa alwyas effect in market highly . a good news can changed the market situation in a movement as well as a bad news can do so.

Member kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi has a spectacular aura about kamendi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is very difficult to understand market trends so I before trading saw the market trade trends renewing the crispy pair and looking for forex expert opinion about the crisp pair and trading market. This is the best for safe and secure trading to view trade news before trading. and before trading I always made sure that I already knew what would happen to the market after I made certain trades so for me I had to look at the economic calendar and know what news would come out and the strength that would be owned in the market so you could know how to trade

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    generally, my dear in forex trading, I really assume that I don't need to do that, because I use graphics just to make analysis and use it for trading. Using news to trade is good, but I don't have good skills to analyze the market using news. So, I decided to trade using only technical analysis, depending on the chart I was only trading and everyone had to wait for the latest news before the trade. Because in the Forex trading business some news has very high impact and if you don't use money management, your account can get a margin call. So we need to analyze the market and then we can open trade.

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you are interested in buying a foreign currency from a foreign exchange, then you will be able to visit the forex market because you have a good reputation in the forex market, which has a pedaganged pedagogy in the forex market that has the potential to attract more people. In the forex market, I'm going to have a forex in the future, but I have a lot of money in my life, but I have a lot of money that I have been able to pay, but I'm going to spend a lot of time on this one.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 270 FirstFirst ... 13 21 22 23 24 25 33 73 123 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)